Nutrients?

Well just about any of the top name brands have nutes for soil.

These two companies i listed below are the most popular with most being in the number 1 spot in the list, some of course will argue one is better then the other, but to each there own like ford and chev and dodge.

General Hydroponics
Advanced Nutreients

Well just about any of the top name brands have nutes for soil.

These two companies i listed below are the most popular with most being in the number 1 spot in the list, some of course will argue one is better then the other, but to each there own like ford and chev and dodge.

General Hydroponics
Advanced Nutreients
XobeMan, whats your thinks about Earth Juice nutes? The hydro store guy tells me that I should use it, (store is all about that brand) but haven't really heard anybody talk about these? Thanks for any input

XobeMan, whats your thinks about Earth Juice nutes? The hydro store guy tells me that I should use it, (store is all about that brand) but haven't really heard anybody talk about these? Thanks for any input
I just searched them up and what i read is not inspiring.

I personally would not use them.

Keep it simple to a 2 part or 3 part nute base from either Advanced nutes or General Hydroponics.

I bought GH so like i mentioned before they are the top two best to use GH or Advanced.

Back
Top Bottom