Nuts Question from first time grower

JahJah77

:grinjoint:I am using Advanced Nutrients in my Big Bud and the last cycle i had the flowering stage was not really in full bloom. Are they any other nutrients i can be advised on that will really give me a full bloom?

What do you mean not Full Bloom? You had a shitty yield? What exactly did you use for the grow; nutes,soil, light? How were your temps/humidity? Soil or hydro? Ph adjusted tap water or bottles distilled? There are many variables that could cause a diminished yield and more info is needed so that anyone can suggest what to add to your arsenal.

I use Earth Juice Catalyst, Earth Juice Micro, Earth Juice Bloom and Floranova Bloom once I switch to 12/12. These are all organic and have made feeding pretty simple and damn near mistake proof. I would like to know what other people use that is effective because I want to fatten up my buds too :popcorn: I foliar feed the Catalyst once a week until week 4 of flowering. I want to add Sensizyme and maybe some additive like Sweet but will wait until my next harvest before I invest any more money into my tent :rollit:

hi from London guys.. yeah tonystarks is rite, u left a lot of variables open, there is also pot size, plant type, air circ, everyones setup is different thats why i love this place, u just keep learning, anyway give us more info and we'll do our best for u

Back
Top Bottom