NY'er Saying Hello

Cloudblood

30 something year old from NY who has been stealing his parents roaches and bags since I was a kid. Toured while bored with the Dead then Phish, kept my 'have bag will travel' attitude all these years. found myself among 'my people' sharing experiences and having a blast doing it. :headbanger:

Like most I realized immediately my recreational fun was a much more beneficial thing than a good time. Can't help myself but ganja is my medication to keep me level headed, keep migraines at bay, and relieve the pain of hand injuries. It cut the stress, brought out the laughs, opened up some interesting concepts, allowed me to empathize with my fellow man, and helped me locate like minded individuals. :high-five:

Been an outdoor grower for over 15 years and recently switched up into the indoor arena which had an amazing amount of factors I never saw coming. Mother nature has always been more forgiving then the controlled indoor environment and thus I stumbled in here and found all of you....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom