Odd droopy plants

Dartfx

Hey guys, lately I've been noticing that some of my girls take about 2-4 hours to stop drooping after the lights turn on. The same plants that take so long to stop drooping when the lights turn on are also starting to droop 2-3 hours before the lights go off. I've tried a few things to fix this problem but I really don't understand where it's coming from.

Room temp: 78-80 with no co2, 82-84 while using co2
Last Feed: Flushed heavily on the 12. Noticed the plants drooping on the 13, thought it was because I Kleansed the water..(Cyco nute bottle) so I lightly fed them around 800ppms on 13.
Humidity: 40-50

This is my first time experiencing this problem, I'm really stumped, idk what could be causing some of them to droop while others stay fine... Any help is appreciated.. thank you

2e530318717fbc480e6a7b06149a0676.jpg

84a105e7efeeac5790e3853a2b22dab4.jpg

It sounds like your plants didnt start drooping untill the heavy flush and you watered / fed again. I would feel pot weight and really let them dry out before anymore is given,and then maybe water lighter.
They look good and you have alot invested there I hope this helps and someone with more knowledge chimes in:goodluck:

Thanks, but they were doing it prior to that as well. I strongly feel like it's the wind. They were getting hit a little too much by all my rotating fans.. I pointed all my fans straight ahead to move the air above the plants as opposed to slightly facing down how they were before. Should see some difference tomorrow...

any other ideas?

Back
Top Bottom