Odd Topping Re-growth

mavafunculo

420 Member
Hi, I recently topped my plants just a little over 2 weeks ago and I would like to top them a second time although one of my plants has grown differently since its first topping and was just wondering if topping this plant a second time is a bad idea or if it doesn't matter at all that its grow this way.

Attachments

• IMG_7593.PNG
    IMG_7593.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
Hi, I recently topped my plants just a little over 2 weeks ago and I would like to top them a second time although one of my plants has grown differently since its first topping and was just wondering if topping this plant a second time is a bad idea or if it doesn't matter at all that its grow this way.
You mean how the leaves are coming out staggered instead of side by side? That’s normal as a plant starts to mature before it flowers. It happens earlier on males and that plant has what looks to me like male preflowers on it. But I could be just high.

:passitleft:

You mean how the leaves are coming out staggered instead of side by side? That’s normal as a plant starts to mature before it flowers. It happens earlier on males and that plant has what looks to me like male preflowers on it. But I could be just high.

:passitleft:

Yeah the others are all side by side except this one. I really hope not :(

Back
Top Bottom