Medium - Pro-Mix HP
Nutes - Dutch Pro A+B,Take Root, Multi-Total, Explode
Additives - CalMag, Canna PK
Secret Ingredient - Love

This is Day 7 of showing pistils and switching the light over to an HPS

IMG_20150624_192827.jpg

IMG_20150625_134306.jpg
IMG_20150625_134342.jpg

Didn't have the lighting I needed for high quality pictures, will be posting high quality pictures when the flowers start to thicken up though. For now I'm just showing the size of them.

Thanks TheRoach, I'm shooting for a 5-10 gram main cola on each plant plus the undeveloped hashbuds. I hope to break my expectations but we'll see what happens.

IMG_94761.JPG
IMG_94752.JPG
IMG_94743.JPG
IMG_94721.JPG
IMG_94712.JPG
IMG_94672.JPG
IMG_94652.JPG
IMG_9468.JPG
IMG_94774.JPG

I love hash, and oils. I always made them with leaves so I'm sure popcorn buds will make for an even better hash than the leaves I've used. Do you usually throw your popcorn buds away or smoke them or?

I wanted to do a single cola grow but these auto flowers seemed interesting and my boss just got 6,500 seeds of OG Kush Auto from Dinafem to add to his bank so I figured I'd jump on the opportunity to get them dirt cheap in bulk, and 30 so days later here we are :p

I am excited to smoke this bud though, when I stick my head in the tent I can smell a earthy coffee skunk smell that leans more towards the coffee, but when you rub the stem on your hand and smell your hand it smells almost bad, like skunk, dirty dog getting sprayed by a skunk smell, but you also smell the coffee and that dank smell that raises your eyebrows, and it brings you back in to sniff the twisted skunk smell which starts to smell good as you get more used to it. The smell is actually faint, but you can feel the strong powdery tingle in your nose as you smell it, almost like the way bounce sheets make the air feel thick and gritty, but with the smell I described as opposed to the smell of clean linens.

Hard to explain it any further, but definitely an exotic smell, in my experience anyways. Dinafem did advertise this strain as a way to get a touch of exoticism in a fast way, I definitely feel that!

I'm planning on putting my clones in the tent the moment I harvest these girls, I've got 20 or so clones and a mother plant with about 10 areas that I can make a cutting from. All my clones to date have been 100% success rate so I think I could do a perpetual SOG when these girls are finished flowering.

hello there, Just thought I'd chime in with some other info about the set up accompanied by some pictures.

Room Temperature: 68 Degrees Fahrenheit
Room Humidity: 55%
Plant Age: 29 Days

I recently noticed the leaves furling at the ends with a yellow tip on the leaves, looking it up, I probably had too much nutrients in the soil, or it could possibly be lockout. I am confident now that it isn't lockout because I watered with pH balanced water only for the last week and they seem to be filling out their buds better and are back to growing now, the leaves have mostly unfurled and the yellowing stopped. They were partially stunted for about 48 hours because of this, but look much better now, the only furling I see is on the few plants that have only 80% recovered, and the few plants who didn't need the full 1L of water I gave them all. I am going to start back on a weak nutrient regiment in the coming week, and will only increase it if I feel the plants really need it.

Pictures will be posted momentarily, getting my good camera out and taking the pictures as best I can. I'll show how the buds have swelled a bit.

The stretch on this strain is NUTS, I keep needing to bring the reflector up a few inches because this cola keeps hitting the glass. I'm 6ft tall and theres this one plant that is about an inch away from being at my shoulder.

I see the blunders of putting many plants in a small area, but honestly I thought I was ok because they say autos don't veg for too long.

I even expected a 200% stretch like some mention, but not 400% aha.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom