OK i got everything set and ready

Smoki'mon

Ok i got my seeds germanated now they are in the dirt, i got lights on them. When can i start putting 20-20-20 in with tha warter? i got 2 gallon of distilled warter corbanated water.and i bought super bloom and thats 12-55-6 with 0.10% chelated iron, and i got colorburst and thats 15-30-15,.... aer these good to use, if not i didnt open it and i can take it back. out of 15 seed 8 popped open and they are in the dirt now:cheesygrinsmiley: . ima take weekly pics to keep you all updated on how well they do:pimp: :peace:

i have no clue, but the half p i bought had a 10inch bud thick and stickey as hell, 2 other kinds 1 came from brick and the other waz some fluffy shit that i came across

so bag seed, hows your grow room set up for ventilation? what kinda lights are ya using, i recommend only organic ferts, what kind of dirt, we need to know things like this so we can give you better advice. also, i would take those back and get the fish emulsions good stuff, but be careful, the stuff can easily burn ur plant. also do you know what the N.P.K is or means? it means nitrogen, phosphorus, and potasium. this is what those numbers mean,
20-nitrogen 20-phosphorus 20-potasium.

Back
Top Bottom