OK I've done a lot of reading but I have unanswered quested

alpha1

I can read all day but if I can't reference the information it's just words. I have a 2.5 ft. healthy female growing well in the vegetive state. She has been growing in direct sun since May. The temps are now in the 90's here. It's the end of July and August will bring more of the same hot weather. I'm wondering what to expect of the plant going forward. Do I have to do anything different to get it to flower other than what I'm doing today? I feed with teas made with a well balanced low salt fertilizer and worm castings. A gallon of tea is used every other day and the plant is growing in a three gallon container. Is there some place on this site or anywhere else that has side by side pictures of plants progressing through the four stages of growth? Thanks for the help.

Heat=more water. In extreme heat conditions a light watering early in the am followed by a light watering in the evening may be your best bet. Also may want to think of transplanting to a larger planter. 1 gallon per foot is a good rule of thumb.

/\/\/\
great advice to use, cant really add anything else to

Back
Top Bottom