Purplish / Blueish color on stalk and stems

blk92mustang

Hello all, I have two plants outside that are showing signs of purplish / blueish color on the stalk and stems that are connected to the leaves.

I have the plants in fox farm ocean forest soil outside. They have been growing since early june. I have only fertilized them lightly once. Can someone diagnose what may be happening? The plants seem to be growing ok, but the stems are slightly purplish/blueish is some areas. One plant is about 2.5 ft tall, and the other about 14-15 inches. I have the taller one in a 3 gallon pot and smaller on in about a 1 gallon pot. Appreciate all my smokers help!

are the stem a purple color where newer growth is happening? ive noticed it can take a week or so for the stem to turn completely green,itll take time for the stem to strengthen up. the purple color might just be that of new or recent growing.
that or the plants youre growing could be naturally colored purple, in that case the buds would be mighty awesome:peace:

are the stem a purple color where newer growth is happening? ive noticed it can take a week or so for the stem to turn completely green,itll take time for the stem to strengthen up. the purple color might just be that of new or recent growing.
that or the plants youre growing could be naturally colored purple, in that case the buds would be mighty awesome:peace:

Lots of purple stemed strains out there.

Thanks all for the replys. I think it may be a lack of nitrogen possibly.

It's some weed from some commercial weed. I wish it was some purple skunk though, but it is just some regs.

Hello all, I have two plants outside that are showing signs of purplish / blueish color on the stalk and stems that are connected to the leaves.
I have the plants in fox farm ocean forest soil outside. They have been growing since early june. I have only fertilized them lightly once. Can someone diagnose what may be happening? The plants seem to be growing ok, but the stems are slightly purplish/blueish is some areas. One plant is about 2.5 ft tall, and the other about 14-15 inches. I have the taller one in a 3 gallon pot and smaller on in about a 1 gallon pot. Appreciate all my smokers help!

Hello did you read what he said?

blueish color on the stalk and stems that are connected to the leaves

This is normal on every MJ Leaf I have ever seen. OP did not say his main stems are purple. Just that the leaf stem that connects to the leaf?

Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom