Alaskey Purplish RDWC

I have seen plants wilt during a nute change. It was so bad once that I lost a branch. Sounds wierd, but just one branch wilted so bad that I had to cut it off. But this was a situation of roots without water. I can't say how long it takes for O2 to migrate out of water, either through plant absorption or just coming out of solution back into the atmosphere. The volume of water plays a major role, as would the concentration of O2 held in the water to start with. Sidenote: water can only hold so much Oxygen. Its usually considered to be 10PPM, but there are variables that need to be controlled. The cooler the water the more O2 it will hold. You won't see 10PPMs at 80 degrees. Another factor is the quality of bubbles, or the action on the water that creates the bubbles. A membrane diffuser is much better than an equal size airstone. Some say a waterfall is the best of all. In saying that. A plant won't last long if your PPMs fall below 4 or so. So to answer your first question I have no idea. To answer your second question I have a question for you... your toes, or mine?
Well......the water would have to be warm so I guess there would be less O2....

Well......the water would have to be warm so I guess there would be less O2....
Why would it have to be warm? I can't say for sure but I believe I'm around 10PPMs at 65 degrees, but my pump is very large and I'm using 11 inch diffusers. (Whatever you do, don't bring up large air pumps with these jokers)

Why would it have to be warm? I can't say for sure but I believe I'm around 10PPMs at 65 degrees, but my pump is very large and I'm using 11 inch diffusers. (Whatever you do, don't bring up large air pumps with these jokers)
I don't know about air pumps but using small hoses to redirect the jets in a spa is something I ( well... my lady that is) knows about. But I know it works on toes as well.

Love that video, makes me laugh everytime. How's MV tonight?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though, or was I, having some good days man. Had some bumps last month, but things are better.

Not around chattin with y’all as much as I’d like, but things happen.

What the fuck is with big brother deleting "off topic" shit lately? Never seen it like this in the few years ive been here.. No reference to what was deleted to give a learning experience just a crayon note stating something was deleted. How bout letting adults act as adults on their own threads. If I ever suddenly disappear from this site it will be over something stupid like this.

look it up in your notification and i'll just keep it to that before i get another strike

It's always been a site policy that off-topic videos and images shouldn't be posted in grow journals. Which ones actually get taken down depends on whether the mods happen to cruise by and see them. If it's happening more lately it's because the site is getting back to full staffing levels.

Off-topic vids and pics should be in the off-topic threads. Some folks have their own off-topic journal (like smokey) and some just use the one Angry Bird created like this. That's where I put my off-topic stuff and link it into my journal. Like when I had to put a huge tarp on my roof last winter.

You can also ask to have your thread moved to the Miscellaneous section rather than Grow Journals. The off-topic restriction doesn't apply there.

It's always been a site policy that off-topic videos and images shouldn't be posted in grow journals. Which ones actually get taken down depends on whether the mods happen to cruise by and see them. If it's happening more lately it's because the site is getting back to full staffing levels.

Off-topic vids and pics should be in the off-topic threads. Some folks have their own off-topic journal (like smokey) and some just use the one Angry Bird created like this. That's where I put my off-topic stuff and link it into my journal. Like when I had to put a huge tarp on my roof last winter.

You can also ask to have your thread moved to the Miscellaneous section rather than Grow Journals. The off-topic restriction doesn't apply there.
If im not meant for this forum it really isn't a problem for me.

Omg got lost in the comments laughing ! is The tarp still holding ? Hahaha ! Fucking classic ‘ in the roofing industry blue is temporary , brown is permanent’

What the fuck is with big brother deleting "off topic" shit lately? Never seen it like this in the few years ive been here.. No reference to what was deleted to give a learning experience just a crayon note stating something was deleted. How bout letting adults act as adults on their own threads. If I ever suddenly disappear from this site it will be over something stupid like this.

There is no big brother here, these are called guidelines that you agreed to when joining.

May I suggest you read them now Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

All video clips must be 420 related, except in the Off Topic Area, and embedded in the post. Check out our How To Post/Embed Videos tutorial for instructions on how to correctly embed a video into a post. To protect our valued members against phishing attacks, we have disabled HTML on the entire website. Therefore, posting HTML embed codes will not work here. To avoid trojans and viruses, no links to external audio/video sources are permitted. We wish to host all content on site, for the convenience of our members.

All photos/images must be cannabis or hemp related, uploaded through our Photo Gallery and become the copyright property of 420 Magazine. Off-site links can be deleted or moved outside of our control, leaving us with dead links and an untidy website. Uploading to our gallery helps the community because your data continues to educate others, even beyond an expired membership. Raunchy photos and/or nudity are prohibited.

Our Photo Gallery Tutorial describes the steps required to upload and link to a photo. All 420 related photos must be uploaded to the On Topic Photo Galley and are not permitted in the Off Topic Gallery. Only non-420 photos are allowed in the Off Topic Photo Gallery provided they do not violate other guidelines. Please refer to the Off-Topic Forum Guidelines for additional information.

We are a small team, can't be everywhere and see everything, and just got tipped off to all of your off topic videos.

Do you really think any of us here wants to sift through your huge thread and spend a several hours editing and deleting all of your off topic videos and photos, on top of being spoken to like this? As many as you have posted, and encouraged others to post, it would be 420 times easier to just delete the entire thread, so please show some respect.

There is no big brother here, these are called guidelines that you agreed to when joining.

May I suggest you read them now Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

We are a small team, can't be everywhere and see everything, and just got tipped off to all of your off topic videos.

Do you really think any of us here wants to sift through your huge thread and spend a several hours editing and deleting all of your off topic videos and photos, on top of being spoken to like this? As many as you have posted, and encouraged others to post, it would be 420 times easier to just delete the entire thread, so please show some respect.
Delete my account. Im no longer interested in being a part of 420. Been here for a few years ive always posted like this, if its such a problem I'll fix it right now. Shove it up your ass 420 times!

Back
Top Bottom