Wembley

Just bored AF. Haha :D gotta hit the rack soon. No days off this past week. Probably not next week either. Good thing my garden is on auto pilot
Oh damn. I really like days off... what is it that you do?

Auto industry equipment. Lots of it out here.

You should open a hydroponics training seminar :D Would be perfect business for you
I asked because Im a plastics guy turned Manufacturing Engineer. I went back East to prove new vendors for mold shops a couple times.

That would be interesting. Im not very good at selling myself though. I enjoy lively banter, but teaching might get old

I asked because Im a plastics guy turned Manufacturing Engineer. I went back East to prove new vendors for mold shops a couple times.

That would be interesting. Im not very good at selling myself though. I enjoy lively banter, but teaching might get old
Lots of work in the Midwest for your experience.

Ive worked in plastic mold injection plant for few weeks 30 years ago. They were making fuel line components for Ford. Ive worked mostly in metal forming, stamping, machineing and paint booths.

Lots of work in the Midwest for your experience.

Ive worked in plastic mold injection plant for few weeks 30 years ago. They were making fuel line components for Ford. Ive worked mostly in metal forming, stamping, machineing and paint booths.
I went to prove TnT EDM in Detroit for this company. I apprenticed here many moons ago. They have come a long way.
I wish I knew more about progressive dies. They just seem cool haha
This is Prestige Mold. A good size shop for this area. You can spend millions for a mold package from them. Check it out...

Your pumpkin isn’t as cool as the ones I carved today for my daughters...

Ok, I lied... yours is way cooler! :smokin:
You almost hurt my feeling... I only have one left and you almost gave it a complex. Haha.

I love doing pumpkins. The bigger the better. If I remember right that one was close to 100lbs. Its been a couple years since I did one.
View media item 1799058
View media item 1799059
View media item 1799060
View media item 1799061
This is part of a costume I made while working in a haunted house. I would wear all black and stand opposite a sheet of acrylic. People would only see my reflection as a floating skull. While they were busy looking at my reflection I would scare the living fuck out of them from behind. So much fun!!
View media item 1799062Dude, if you ever get the chance to work in a haunted house DO IT! Its so great to watch a tough guy use his tiny girlfriend as a shield.

You almost hurt my feeling... I only have one left and you almost gave it a complex. Haha.

I love doing pumpkins. The bigger the better. If I remember right that one was close to 100lbs. Its been a couple years since I did one.
View media item 1799058
View media item 1799059
View media item 1799060
View media item 1799061
This is part of a costume I made while working in a haunted house. I would wear all black and stand opposite a sheet of acrylic. People would only see my reflection as a floating skull. While they were busy looking at my reflection I would scare the living fuck out of them from behind. So much fun!!
View media item 1799062Dude, if you ever get the chance to work in a haunted house DO IT! Its so great to watch a tough guy use his tiny girlfriend as a shield.
Those are some stellar looking pumpkins!! Makes mine look like amateur hour!!
23987619-3C64-47AC-BC48-B72E669F12A5.jpeg

A haunted house sounds like a blast. Making big macho Alberta Boys piss them selves sounds like a good time!!

Those are some stellar looking pumpkins!! Makes mine look like amateur hour!!
23987619-3C64-47AC-BC48-B72E669F12A5.jpeg

A haunted house sounds like a blast. Making big macho Alberta Boys piss them selves sounds like a good time!!
No such thing as a lesser jack o lantern. If someone puts the time in its a special thing. Halloween is my favorite holiday, I wish it had more clout, but kinda glad its not as big as Christmas. Fuck Christmas.

Its a blast to carve pumpkins with kids.... as long as their attention is kept. Haha. To be honest, sometimes I lose interest. Some of the big ones take all day. I was thinking I'd do a pumpkin this year or do a spooky drawing... I dont know yet, but I better figure it out if its gonna be for Halloween!

Yeah no kidding! Time crunch!!

I actually thought it was Halloween next weekend that’s why I cut them this past weekend lol... everyday blends into the next and i loose track of what day of the month it is lol!

I used to love Halloween, somewhere down the line I lost my passion for it. I think it was more of a “I loved to party” thing. I used to love getting dressed up, partying my face off and picking up women...

A) I don’t party like I used to,
B) I’m married, no picking up women anymore lol

Yeah no kidding! Time crunch!!

I actually thought it was Halloween next weekend that’s why I cut them this past weekend lol... everyday blends into the next and i loose track of what day of the month it is lol!

I used to love Halloween, somewhere down the line I lost my passion for it. I think it was more of a “I loved to party” thing. I used to love getting dressed up, partying my face off and picking up women...

A) I don’t party like I used to,
B) I’m married, no picking up women anymore lol
Time sucks...

I think your exactly right. The party thing makes the Halloween thing. I dont party at all anymore, I think I hold on to it still cause of the evil aspects. I tend to enjoy the darkside a bit. If I were on Star Wars I'd be Startoed from the Satanica galaxy. I would have a three way lightsaber two sabers and a bong in the middle. I wouldnt be bad. Just baked. Id keep going through televisions because I keep mistaking my lightsaber for the remote control.

Yeah, the days of hooking up with the kinky witch are over, but you can still go all Darth Vedar on the waterpipe! That reminds me!

Time sucks...

I think your exactly right. The party thing makes the Halloween thing. I dont party at all anymore, I think I hold on to it still cause of the evil aspects. I tend to enjoy the darkside a bit. If I were on Star Wars I'd be Startoed from the Satanica galaxy. I would have a three way lightsaber two sabers and a bong in the middle. I wouldnt be bad. Just baked. Id keep going through televisions because I keep mistaking my lightsaber for the remote control.

Yeah, the days of hooking up with the kinky witch are over, but you can still go all Darth Vedar on the waterpipe! That reminds me!
Hahaha I’d be like jar jar binks but my thumbs and pointer fingers are bongs....

Can you imagine me trying to wipe my ass! :thedoubletake:

yeah those days are over. It’s all about this kids now!!

It’s fun to watch how excited the kids are!

except the one year, I had a kid come to my door and I answered the door he said “give me two please!”

I was like...:thedoubletake:

Hahaha I’d be like jar jar binks but my thumbs and pointer fingers are bongs....

Can you imagine me trying to wipe my ass! :thedoubletake:

yeah those days are over. It’s all about this kids now!!

It’s fun to watch how excited the kids are!

except the one year, I had a kid come to my door and I answered the door he said “give me two please!”

I was like...:thedoubletake:
Bongs for fingers, hmm. That would be messy in the head thats for sure.

I used to make costumes for my son. One year he was a pterodactyl. I made the head out of paper mache... good times.

"Two please" how about 5 across the eyes. Class dismissed!

Back
Top Bottom