Wembley

Stltoed

I wanted to take a second to review Wembley from Pyramid Seeds. Wembley is an 80/20 indica who's parents are AK47 and Bubble Gum. The plants grew very well. No issues with germination, but one of 4 in hydro was stunted and only produced 2 oz or so... I didn't weigh it. To put that in prospective, the plant next to it did 26 oz of very large buds. The other 2 plants did around 8oz each. I grow in a shed in Southern California, so heat can be an issue. This season wrapped up in August so I assure you heat was definitely an issue. Im a religious Silica user, so there was fox tailing, but the plants as a whole did just fine.

Wikileaf reviewed this strain and said the following: The buds are somewhere between light and fluffy and hard and dense. This is a very accurate description of what I got. Please take a look
The buds weren't rock hard, but profuse. I sold a QP but it doesnt LOOK like great bud. So selling it at a premium may be tought to do.
I also did a single plant in a 3x3 closet in soil. I used a 25 gallon cloth pot with heavily composted FFOF. This plant did over 10 oz. of big buds that had a better smell than the hydro goods, but wasn't as strong. These buds were firmer than most of the hydro, with the exception of the small plant that had the best looking buds of the lot. Pic of the soil plant
I will say that the smoke of this strain is strong, and very smooth. Im sensitive to coughing. Its not a problem with this strain at all. Its very smooth with a fun high. If you're watching TV you'll probably take a nap, but if you smoked a bowl and went to an art fair you would have a great time. I dont really see a medical value for this strain other than Rick Simpson oil. The plant would be fantastic for RSO, I have tons of scraps and look forward to pulling extracts.

I love Pyramid seeds. Their products always seem to grow strong with healthy germination rates. Their King Tut is a wonderful strain. Super easy to grow, strong plants, and a quality product with solid buds and a THC percentage as high as 30%. If you want to grow a Pyramid strain grow Tut.
And for the record... other seedbanks are putting out seeds called King Tut. Dont bother. Always look for the original.

Looking Great. Nice big fat ass colas Great job :high-five: :surf:
Hey thanks PC. It was kind of bitter sweet. On one hand I may have grown the largest plant ill ever grow, but the buds weren't exactly killer in quality. Its strong, but looks kinda ratty. Thank you! I hope you're well!

Back
Top Bottom