Help salvage this salvaged plant!

Don't think you have that long. I harvested NL. last spring and it was loaded with amber.Maybe a week too long but circumstances dictated that. A couple of bowls and I'm out like a light. I have a lot of it so am mixing it with some Sour Diesel I was gifted for a job well done. With this mix at least I can function during the day. lol :peace::ganjamon:

Hey Folks!

Some pics from today.
Cheers!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 66
Hey all, Blue!

So reckon ill bring her down now ? Its been bout 8-9 weeks in flower.
Im read somewhere that visually, if you start seeing new growth on bud tops, its time past... looking for that reference again.

Take care!
Cheers!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    872.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    875.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    718.2 KB · Views: 51
Slow dry for the best taste. Enjoy. The picture of the pod? It's not a seed? I have something similar on my Gelat OG. Higher up on a ripe bud. When it opened it was bright green, think emerald. Can't find it on a current pic. and lights are out but will get a pic. this evening. It is , was, still dark green but not as bright looking. :peace: :blunt:

Hey Joe! The pods in the last pic in previous post, top pistil site. I haven't still taken the whole thing down, curious to see where it will go. So I could get in and open it.

I've got the crop in a cupboard. RH is between 60-70, so that's not ideal. But nothing to be done. I'll prolly get a small fan in there tomorrow, but room ceiling fan is keeping a breeze through the cupboard.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom