Ok my grow setup. (revisited)

chronicgirl

So after a very good comment from Jonnyblaze on my other post I relooked at my system and decided to call a buddy of mine. He came over last night and he showed me everything that was wrong with my system.

So we are leaving the closet and moving into 2 rubbermade outdoors tool sheds. (One for Veg & Flower) These are going into the sparebedroom in the basement and we are going to load both with the hydroponic bubble systems I set up using drip systems and pond pumps.

This weekend we are going to this hydro surplus store in another city to get all the nut's and rockwool and a few enviromental things he said I need.

Here is the coolest part. Untill now with my outdoor I have just gotten lucky using seeds from a dirtweed bag of my friends. Well my buddy gave me good real seeds "purp kush" straight from humblot(spelled)!! So hopefully in about a week I will some very nice photos's of the set up to to show you.

I have 3 seeds, and I plant to germenate all three and hope atleast one turn female so I can make it a mother. But lets all hope that I have 3 fems'

Glad you got everything all worked out. Cant wait for the pics. I used a rubbermaid tool shed for my first grow, but decided it was a waste and converted a whole closet for more space. Keep us posted.

JohnnyBlazed said:
Glad you got everything all worked out. Cant wait for the pics. I used a rubbermaid tool shed for my first grow, but decided it was a waste and converted a whole closet for more space. Keep us posted.

LoL Hmmmm I seem to have posted this on my girls acount. But thanks man. We are goin to sea of green in Pheonix tommorow. Get rockwool and some good newts.

One other thing. Can anyone tell me how my girl is a Marijuana smoker faster than me????

Back
Top Bottom