Okay guys I need some insight!

HappyDays

We've been getting a lot of rain lately this is an outdoor grow I don't have any nutrients other than manure every morning when I come out to check my plant I've been getting yellow leaves I'm hoping it's because of all the water a lot of y'all said it was low nitrogen so I mixed some compost and put it over the top of my soil I pulled all the yellow leaves off and it rained really heavy I came out yesterday morning after it rained and there was still more yellow leaves other than that is my plant looking healthy ? And I also don't have very many places around here to go buy nutrients and I don't have anybody that I can trust to give me advice with my girl so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated this is my first full grow

IMG_20220823_073935705.jpg

IMG_20220823_073933887.jpg

IMG_20220823_073930891.jpg

IMG_20220822_072724027.jpg

IMG_20220822_072630571.jpg

IMG_20220820_104459095.jpg

IMG_20220820_104439231.jpg

It takes up to 2 weeks for micronized top dressed nutes to be broken down and become available to your plant...if your talking just straight up manure and compost that process now could take 1-2 months.

U can get medical grow ,micronutes,cal mag, bone meal blood meal lime few others Lowes has best options to choose from.
Again I have said this is my first grow I am not entirely sure of what to give my girl at this stage of her life I will take a few more pictures and post them on this reply my plan is 7 ft 5 or 6 in and she seems to be creating Bud sites really well

Again I have said this is my first grow I am not entirely sure of what to give my girl at this stage of her life I will take a few more pictures and post them on this reply my plan is 7 ft 5 or 6 in and she seems to be creating Bud sites really well
I would get a good bloom booster that will.do the trick I use merical grow bloom booster it works great on eBay u can get Hawaiain more bud its really good its mostly phos tho best to use it during last 4-5weeks of flower

We've been getting a lot of rain lately this is an outdoor grow I don't have any nutrients other than manure every morning when I come out to check my plant I've been getting yellow leaves I'm hoping it's because of all the water a lot of y'all said it was low nitrogen so I mixed some compost and put it over the top of my soil I pulled all the yellow leaves off and it rained really heavy I came out yesterday morning after it rained and there was still more yellow leaves other than that is my plant looking healthy ? And I also don't have very many places around here to go buy nutrients and I don't have anybody that I can trust to give me advice with my girl so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated this is my first full grow

IMG_20220823_073935705.jpg

IMG_20220823_073933887.jpg

IMG_20220823_073930891.jpg

IMG_20220822_072724027.jpg

IMG_20220822_072630571.jpg

IMG_20220820_104459095.jpg

IMG_20220820_104439231.jpg
With your plant being in flower she's pulling nutes from.her leaves that's why ur getting more and more yellow leaves once u get bloom booster it will change

I came out yesterday morning after it rained and there was still more yellow leaves other than that is my plant looking healthy ?
Is it looking healthy? Yes, it is. The buds are doing good from what I can see.

Keep in mind that you have the plant in what looks like a 5 gallon pot. That limits the available soil to what is in the pot. If the plant was in the ground it would have several hundred gallons of soil and nutrients available and there is a good chance that the number of yellow leaves would not be anywhere near as noticeable.

All this is one of the reasons many growers keep saying not to go crazy cutting off those extra fan leaves. Once in flower the plant needs them.

Okay so what kind of nutes can I buy at like Lowe's or Walmart
Some good suggestions so far but I feel that you want something fast acting that contains Nitrogen. The plant is going through the Nitrogen quickly at this stage because it needs it to maintain the existing leaves and to support the fan leaves and sugar leaves up near the bud sites. It needs Nitrogen for everything that is green on your plant including the new green stems. The soil in the container cannot keep up with what the plant demands anymore. Back when the plant was in a plain vegetative growing stage it could get enough, but not now.

You could try Fox Farms Grow Big which has a ratio of 6-4-4. The 6% nitrogen will help and the 4% of Phosphorous and Potassium is a great bonus for your plant at this stage. Many regular gardening stores now are carrying some of the Fox Farm line of nutrients so check there. And, some are carrying products from other companies that specialize in Cannabis growing because the stuff will work for most flowers and some vegetables. I have even seen the Fox Farms trio in the gardening section at Meijer SuperStores. At this stage of your grow I do not think that it will be necessary to get the rest of the trio but that is up to you.

Home Depot, and probably Lowes, will have something in the gardening section along the lines of Liquid Fish (from Maxicrop) with a ratio of 3-0-1 or close to that. There is Fish Fertilizer (from Alaska Fish Company) with a ratio of 5-1-1 or close. I am pretty sure about the Nitrogen numbers and not so sure about the others.

The fish stuff will supply the N and is less likely to cause any burn problems. Many decent products that are more suited for Hydroponic styles of growing that also could be used but the sources of N in those are not as natural as the fish and are easy to overdose.

Typically speaking if I were to get a bigger pot and fill the bottom layer with manure and fish product and then put my plant on top of that and it feel around the edges with new soil and compost would that work and if so is it going to mess up my girls due date

IMG_20220823_093128504.jpg

IMG_20220823_093124064.jpg

IMG_20220823_093119204.jpg

IMG_20220823_093114782.jpg

IMG_20220823_093056273.jpg

IMG_20220823_093050603.jpg

Typically speaking if I were to get a bigger pot and fill the bottom layer with manure and fish product and then put my plant on top of that and it feel around the edges with new soil and compost would that work and if so is it going to mess up my girls due date

IMG_20220823_093128504.jpg

IMG_20220823_093124064.jpg

IMG_20220823_093119204.jpg

IMG_20220823_093114782.jpg

IMG_20220823_093056273.jpg

IMG_20220823_093050603.jpg
It should work being organic it will take longer to notice changes a good rain.would help wash it into the root system

It should work being organic it will take longer to notice changes a good rain.would help wash it into the root system
But there again I'm not trying to hinder the growth or the ETA on her due date I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and give her everything she needs that I'm capable of with her being an outdoor grow

But there again I'm not trying to hinder the growth or the ETA on her due date I'm just trying to make her as comfortable as possible and give her everything she needs that I'm capable of with her being an outdoor grow
It will work out for the good get a pot twice the size of one u have her.in now

You
Hey u could just dig a hole 2foot.wide foot.half deep just plant her in.mother earth being outdoor would definitely benefit on nutes she.needs .

I am not a fan of transplanting once the plant is as far along into flowering as yours is. Some growers say it is OK to transplant during the first several weeks of flowering.

It might stall the growth of the top part of the plant while the root system adapts to the new soil. Or, it might not slow it down at all.

I am not a fan of transplanting once the plant is as far along into flowering as yours is. Some growers say it is OK to transplant during the first several weeks of flowering.

It might stall the growth of the top part of the plant while the root system adapts to the new soil. Or, it might not slow it down at all.
Iv transplanted several times in that stage outdoor it will slow her down only put her about week half behind msbey two weeks during autumn it will have time to Finnish up tho if u decide to transplant her do it at night .less stress less of a mess try to.keep things k,i,s,s keep.it so simple.as possible mlthe harder you try seems like more stress can be put onto her 😊

Back
Top Bottom