Old goat back to his old ways....

csudh420

Hello to all. Just wanted to holla out to everyone :slide: My name is Rob and I'm comin out of retirement, since 98, and was using the old quantum tray system with 1000w hps. It was very cool.
Now I plan to cultivate legal medican in Los Angeles using tents and cammie's led's, if she isn't sold out yet :smokin: Guess a journal is in line...yup. This site and all its inhabitants totally ROCK!!!!

csudh420, Glad you are planning to shake off the cobbwebs!! ........ Switching to LED's huh? Cool, hope you do start a journal. Thanks for joining 420! See you around the forums.:roorrip::peace:

I was going to go with querkle and space queen but ufo seeds are on sale, feminzed and faster.....changing mind for millionth time.....la confidential and hashplant with the other free bees, such as la woman, sour cream and blue widow, running through the systems at various stages. No auto flowering due to perpetual chambers just fast finishers. Look for me in the grow journals :rollit:

Welcome Old New Guy , we will be looking for your first journal.....if you get a chance check mine out.....just click on the ebb and grow link in my signture...again...:welcome::Rasta:

awesome. i cant wait to see how you do with the LED panel

Welcome to the site dude! I'm curious to see your LED grow. It seems more and more people are using LED panels and getting amazing results from it. I might have to go LED if I see enough solid results before I get my MH/HPS.

Welcome, good luck on your new grow!
Hello to all. Just wanted to holla out to everyone :slide: My name is Rob and I'm comin out of retirement, since 98, and was using the old quantum tray system with 1000w hps. It was very cool.
Now I plan to cultivate legal medican in Los Angeles using tents and cammie's led's, if she isn't sold out yet :smokin: Guess a journal is in line...yup. This site and all its inhabitants totally ROCK!!!!

Thanks to all :bongrip:

Just ordered my lights from Cammie,,4 126w's and 2 318w...he he he :ganjamon: I'm building an aeroponic units for clone and early veg room but the mama's and the nasty ladies will be in a hybrid aeroponic nutient flow tub. Let's hope the ganja gods are with me :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom