Old guy havin fun

smokin granpa

Hello all, been doing a little inside gardening for a couple of years and I really do love it. I belong to one other group and have gotten so much great info but always looking to expand the knowledge.
I am quickly approaching 72 and would love to connect with a few other seniors making the sweet life sweeter.
I'll be tooling around the website looking for what my next endeavor will look like. I have a couple of CK seeds that will be going in shortly, haven't yet decided on the medium, looking,looking, looking. need something low maintenance as I will be doing some short trips away during the grow, thinking maybe ??? coca & perlite mix???
Well anyway good to be here. :thanks:

:welcome: smokin granpa to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some
links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Welcome!! Make sure you read up on Hempy Buckets, I think they require a little more frequent waterings, so if your trips are long, it might not be ideal. Research is the key to a successful grow!! There are tons of resources here at 420Mag, and plenty of people to offer assistance. I also have some links and video tutorials in my signature that might be useful to you on your journey here at 420Mag!
:thumb:

Thanks Ultra, My trips will be 1 or 2 days, should be no problem from what I have read about H B.
I have done hydro and soil but need to refine my grow to get a better yield.
I am still a little paranoid about the whole growing thing so I keep to 1or 2 plants and have rushed the harvest in the past.
Took the grow room down and am re-building it.
Past mistakes were to little light, to much heat, to high PH, etc.
I will post everything when I get started in a few weeks, strain will be Critical cush and Jack herer, 1 each.

Back
Top Bottom