Old outlaws get no ass

My wife hates me growing; but sure likes smoking the harvest. If we were to split up there is no doubt in my mind she would either rat me out or give her a cut of each harvest. So if I ever decide to leave I will quit growing first so she has nothing on me. Then I'll move where she has no clue where I am & start over. I trust no one when it comes to this. However, I think it will be legal here this year & if so .... Well, you know what she could go do with herself.
Make sure you deny everything except that last statement.

@Jackalope tinder seems to be all the rage for the younger folks nowadays. As already mentioned, wrap it up well :D

P.S. Jack is a stand up guy IMO. Not popo :laughtwo:
I concur wrap that rascal like Captain Condom used to say!Hope this post is ok cause it is damn funny.
wrap that rascal.jpg

I guess that says it all. I have checked on line dating. Failed at it. I guess I am undateable LMAO.
I am un datable also being I am so freaking awesome and they just cannot handle all the attention I get from other people when I am out in public everyone loves the dude giving out the free killer to everyone he meets.

Back
Top Bottom