Old outlaws get no ass

Jackalope

There are still lots of places where growing isn't legal. New growers are in the darkness like all the outlaw growers of the past. Dating and growing can create lots of problems. So much can go wrong when relationships crumble. Crumble they will in most case's. I have seen plants killed out of spite and jealousy. Growers in jail because of a pissed off spouse. It may not happen much, once is to much. Any risk is to much risk in lots of case's. Better to not date at all.

Curious how others handle dating and growing. Being open and honest in a relationship is important. Why start them with secrets. Even in legal states there still may be issues. A marijuana lifestyle isn't something you want to share right off. Hard to do for some people when it is a big part of their life.

My mentor is in his 70's now and no longer dating LOL. He is also 70 and going to die alone. Not a place many people want to be. There are more of these people still out there.

@Jackalope sketchy situation there. You get an upset girl and you could lose your crop to something stupid. No clue. Find a girl at church so she will forgive you and pray for you. I go to church. ;) I am not here to push my religion. Perhaps find a girl at a library. These are better places having better chances of you not losing your crop. Just thinkin'

Risk , Reward, we all need to set our priorities... I am blessed to have a loving wife (for over 31 years) that tolerates me and my hobbies...

@Vegan4life That's my same situation. My wife is a refinery operator. We both were. She has random testing. I got myself back in the school district to sync up with the kids schedule so we don't need child care. I was pursuing my teaching credential at one time. I digress. Indeed, a forgiving and tolerant wife.

Find a nice, reliable, clean 'provider'.
Spend a hundred bux once in a while to satisfy that 'in and out urge.'
Remember, you don't pay a pro for sex - you pay her TO GO AWAY, until next time you call.

Free is often times way, way too expensive.
If you go this route don't forget to wrap it up...

There are still lots of places where growing isn't legal. New growers are in the darkness like all the outlaw growers of the past. Dating and growing can create lots of problems. So much can go wrong when relationships crumble. Crumble they will in most case's. I have seen plants killed out of spite and jealousy. Growers in jail because of a pissed off spouse. It may not happen much, once is to much. Any risk is to much risk in lots of case's. Better to not date at all.

Curious how others handle dating and growing. Being open and honest in a relationship is important. Why start them with secrets. Even in legal states there still may be issues. A marijuana lifestyle isn't something you want to share right off. Hard to do for some people when it is a big part of their life.

My mentor is in his 70's now and no longer dating LOL. He is also 70 and going to die alone. Not a place many people want to be. There are more of these people still out there.
I will not date due to the fact every girl i ever dated held my growing against me at some point or was out right jealous of a plant or didn't just want pot any more they needed harder drugs to be satisfied.Just my experience everyone is different.

Lots of female growers !
I’m Not single , or illegal .. but I’d trust your gut

I know of one marriage that failed because she didn’ t like it , and another marry because they share the same passion .
Just providing my female perspective
Namaste !!

:green_heart::Namaste:

just be up front and honest. i'm pretty well known for my lifestyle, most folk don't ask and just assume. my attitude is don't get involved if you have issues with cannabis lifestyle. i'm also not a "project" for someone to "fix".

the sort that do that shit would find another way to assert leverage even if it wasn't about cannabis. those folk aren't happy unless they can make someone miserable anyway.

in a lot of ways i actually get more attention because of my cannabis interests ... and i'm old.
come to think ... i still get ass ... but it's age appropriate old ass ... :p

maybe you're too picky ... :laughtwo:

by now, most of the girls in my bracket don't wanna partner up some old shit and wind up doing his laundry. and i don't blame them. plus i like the independence.

by now, most of the girls in my bracket don't wanna partner up some old shit and wind up doing his laundry. and i don't blame them. plus i like the independence.
I been married to this one for over 35 years - more than half my life.
She got lucky when I pulled her out of that cowboy roadhouse 36 years ago.

She helps with the turns, keeps my laundry clean, cooks a hot meal ... and fucks me once in a while.
I suspect it was me that got lucky.

In the community that I live in, it would be more like "You DON'T grow? I just knew there had to be one in the county that doesn't. So, it's you, eh?"

Our economy, in Shasta County California, would collapse if not for the canna-industry. Both legal and illegal.
You live close to Plutos caves illegal cannabis village.

Back
Top Bottom