Ole Dawg learning new Trickz

RedDawg

Just a semi-brief comment.. lol.. Been growin for most of my Adult Life (20 plus years),, and up until recently Ive always done things the Ole Fashioned Way with Dirt,, whether it was Indoors or out.. And Ive used alot of different kinds of Lighting,, Nutrients,, and Ventilation Techniques.. ..
But,, about a Month ago,, I "Pony'd Up" and spent a BUNCH of Cash on a BUNCH of "New Fangled" Goodies.. Starting with a couple new *DARK ROOM* Grow Tents.. Lighting- a 100w Metal Halide Fixture,, a 150w High Pressure Sodium Fixture,, and a 81 REAL 90w LED UFO.. Ventilation- a Monster CanFilter,, a 4' SuperFlow Exhaust System,, 2- 4' Inline Canister Fans,, a 32' Oscilating Room Fan,, 2- 6' Oscilating Room Fans,, and all the Ducting to go with.. HydroSystems- a MegaGarden HydroPonic System,, and an Emilys HydroPonic Garden.. ..
And,, Im kind of NEW to the vast majority of it all.. LOL.. Kinna SAD isnt it.. .. ..
Now,, with ALL of that said,, I only had 4 little Seeds from my last Breeding Venture.. And well,, SADLY,, I was only able to get 1 Baby outta the Bunch.. BUT,, so far (1 Month),, SHE'S doing AWESOME !! !! .. YaY !! !!
LoL.. My appologies for the RANTING.. LoL..
Basically,, Just looking for some information from any SEASONED Growers out there,, IF there are any willing.. ..

Thank You in advance.. ..

Much Love and Respect.. ..

Tommy..

I don't know what you expect with those lights, hopefully not much.
If I were you, I would take both of those H.I.D lights back and get a 400w HPS ( the only light needed beginning to end).
Sounds like you need to rethink your set-up a little.
I know 2 grow tents right? sadly a 100wM.H and a 150hps won't produce much, so I think a re-engineering should take place IMO.

Not saying that you can't get a harvest RedDawg as your set-up looks fine, just that you will see better results with the 400w HPS. IMO
Good luck keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom