On the lighting change, need help, thanks

lovecanna

Hello, first of all, Happy New Year,
There some time, as good numbers of people , running after a good grass, my girlfriend told me: " why do not you just would produce for your own use , as you know what you smoke .
I said, " why not! "
She told me once to laugh (I think ) when I see the temp you spend with them, I will refrain from giving you the idea ...
So - making information, purchase specific books , internet information, material purchasing , manufacturing boxing culture ..... ......
Culture launch ....... Obvious disappointment ............... then gradually .......
I happen to things ....... YEAH ......... HO as it is beautiful AND GOOD ......
Now , because I am a believer in technology, I want to start changing my light , and then I started to have problems choosing the panel ....
So many things that goes into ... Power, space, spectrum ...
right now I have 2 spaces, and begin , I 'd like to replace 600hps for a space 4 ' / 4' / 7 .
So I made ​​a call in help, because frankly I become GAGA ,
DES hours and hours reading conflicting things about the spectra ...
A big thank you to the person or persons who can enlighten me ...
thank you:thanks:

Well, not sure what your question actually is, but I think you want to lower your wattage? Two spaces: one for veg. and one for flower. You will do fine with fluorescents for the veg. room-you want "cool" light in there-around 6400k. For your bud room a 250w would work fine. You have probably researched "sea of green." You can rotate plants into the bud room, let's say, every 2 weeks. Keep them fairly small, but with this method you will harvest every 2 weeks and flowering time won't matter once you are past the first harvest. This would work well with a 250w for personal use. The first plant you put into flower position directly under bulb. Subsequent plants can be moved in to the sides. When you harvest the one that's centered under light, move the next plant in line to the center position and so on.... All the plants will flower well under the light, and will each get 2 weeks of full direct light. You can use any number of plants, but using the 2 week schedule gives you 4 plants in the bud room. Of course your 600w would work wonderful as well. Good luck! Any specific questions?

goodnight,
My idea is to replace 600w hps,
replacement of the latter by a LED grow lihgt!
for several reasons, heat, electricity consumption, noise (I'm in an apartment)
when I see LED now, I ask to make change.
thank you

Read through the sticky at the top of this forum/in my signature. It will give you the basic information you need and if you have a more specific question after that please feel free to ask. When covering 16 square feet, you want at least 560 watts of good quality LED panels. If you are sticking with HPS you want at least 800 watts. I suggest 2 panels of about 300 watts each.

thank you hosebomber,
I hoped to see you here, thank you.
I have difficult to choose the panel, there are so many.
Hours and hours to look left, right, read information sometimes contradictory, there to become what GAGA!
can you tell me what panel to buy, because as I see, you know the thing.
As it made ​​it were you that you would buy for me?
Thank you for your help.

I personally build my own panels. There are many other growers here on the forums having great success with the Mars II from Top LED and Advanced LED's XML series. If you look through the current grow journals you'll see some great growers with some good knowledge of the products they are using.

thank you hosebomber,
with TOPLED, my problem is that there are several spectrum, suddenly do not really know
and XLM 350 need 2 units then?
thank you

hi,
I'll go with TOPLED,
remains that define the spectrum
Hosebomber, I understand that you are not too agree with the spectrum "jon705"
I should add something to the "standard" spectrum
thank you

jon705 is area51 spectrum, white and red,
the standard spectrum is TOPLED 730/660/630/460/440/blanc hot / cold white.
and apparently can add 610/525/410
thank you hosebomber

hi,
thank you hosebomber,
the problem with me is that I'm blind from birth, so I talk about something I do not know! the light! this is why I ask for your help, my girlfriend help me and thanks, because I must be a wound, imagined you always need someone,
Now, I ask him to help me make a light, and all like me, she does not know.
I would stay well with hps, when I feel the heat, I thought why not change,
but I do not see as difficult colors (see anything else), so excuse me if I bored you.
thank you

hello people,
Great, ordered Monday TOPLED,
received the light on Wednesday,
woww, magicians!
thank you sara, hosebomber for your help,
thank you

Back
Top Bottom