Timer change During Flower Help!

yelhsa

Ok so i have 12 lovely girls that have become a little to large for my Tent i need to move them to there new home BUT.. atm my lights are set to. 20:00 Till 08:00 when i move them id have to change the timer to 08:00 to 20:00,

i need a little insight of how to do this ? i know i cant keep them in light longer than 12 hours but if i do the change it means keeping the girls in 24 hours of Darkness is ok for them ?

If NOT what would be the best way to accomplish this ?

Thank

you should not notice anything. dont worry. just do what you must do. if you did this repetitively, yes, it would confuse em.

Hi all and thanks and no its not my first grow think i'm on my 4th but having said that i've never had to tamper with a light change
the tent i'm in is one of three i own, the small one is always been 10 little but nice amount
i've changed from Biobizz soil and nutes to canna terra pef + soil and terra nutes have to say loving the difference apart from the crazy growth compared to biobizz and that my small tent is more like a crazy over grown forest lol as you can see these have tall a lot higher than when flicked on to 12-12 at a much shorter height than when i was in biobizz

2014-03-17_23_28_43.jpg

View image in gallery

Back
Top Bottom