ONA Block can replace a carbon filter

RandyL

I found a product called ONA Block at a local hydro store about 5 months ago, and the stuff really works for killing odors. From what I read about it, it chemically changes the odors. I've been using it ever since, with NO carbon filter at all, and it works at least as well as the filters did.

Once the stuff dries out a little, it shrinks in its can, and you can cut off the top 1/4" or so and expose fresh material, I can get a good 3 months out of an $8 can.

I found a product called ONA Block at a local hydro store about 5 months ago, and the stuff really works for killing odors. From what I read about it, it chemically changes the odors. I've been using it ever since, with NO carbon filter at all, and it works at least as well as the filters did.

Once the stuff dries out a little, it shrinks in its can, and you can cut off the top 1/4" or so and expose fresh material, I can get a good 3 months out of an $8 can.

i had heard of the ona pro gel and the block but do not know how the two compare with each other. how many plants do you reckon one block will take care of for 3 weeks? ~10 budding?

just wondering guys if i used the ona gel in a small stealth grow cabinet with a fan running behind it would this stuff taint my plants at close range? also it will only be 1 or 2 plants would a 1L tub of this stuff work well to get rid of the smell? i don't really want to make an ona bucket or use a carbon filter as DIY isn't a very easy option for me, the grow space is 3.5 feet width by 1.5 height by 1 foot depth, sort of like a foot locker, only looking to grow very small plants just for a little home grown smoke, im hoping this will be good cheap option to stop anyone finding out what im up to :)
:thanks:

just wondering guys if i used the ona gel in a small stealth grow cabinet with a fan running behind it would this stuff taint my plants at close range? also it will only be 1 or 2 plants would a 1L tub of this stuff work well to get rid of the smell? i don't really want to make an ona bucket or use a carbon filter as DIY isn't a very easy option for me, the grow space is 3.5 feet width by 1.5 height by 1 foot depth, sort of like a foot locker, only looking to grow very small plants just for a little home grown smoke, im hoping this will be good cheap option to stop anyone finding out what im up to :)
:thanks:
Exhaust your air over a open jar of Ona Gel. You won't need much with a small grow like yours. It will cover up well, and the plant won't take on the smell.

Prairie

thats brill advice cheers prairiepoet :D i think il use the odorless one inside the box n maybe one of the scented ones outside it for good measure :D thanx again!!
:peacetwo:

It works to block the scent but it does not do the job of activated carbon filters.

Thats all i need really something to block the odor, my grow is a bit more of a bodge job than anything else, just enough space and equipment to grow 1 or 2 small plants as and when i need im not looking to grow much.
:peacetwo:

i just bought the jell pellets today and put it the drying room and wow!! love it.. like somebody allready said nothing like a carbon filter..:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom