One of my plants got stunted at some point

tallboy2023

Getting reading to flip to flower. The AK47 in the back was stunted at some point. I think it was probably a combo of overwatering and too much training when she was young. Anything I should do? Or do I just flip her with the rest of the plants and see what happens? Lots of bud sites but she's only about 14" tall. First time grower here. Thanks!
9E953CE5-110F-4782-91B8-6650843BE34C.png

ball is in your court but part depends on you having another light fixture?

we all start with 1 setup (tent light fan etc) but most migrate to more than 1 room or tent going. Its just the nature of the beast to veg some while others go off to flower. It can be as simple as 1 extra light to keep baby lit and growing for a few more weeks while the big girls start pushing pistils and building nugs.

As you know the flower chicks must have at least 12 dark uninterrupted every day. Check your gear and black out any and all lights duct tape does well and may need more than 1 layer… sit in the tent make sure there are no red glow lights on power strips, or control panels on all fans, dehums, humidifiers, etc

Those plants are going to triple in size by the end of flowering. Think about that
Good point. I'm a first timer. Thanks!
With the expected increase in size the tent could get way over-crowded. And over-crowded tents can mean more new problems, especially for someone new to the game.

You could consider pulling the little one out, and maybe the one the next size up, and continue to grow those in a vegetating area as @013 mentions. Once those big ones are harvested move the vegetating ones into the tent and plant several more seeds to make use of the new vegetating area you had set up.

You could consider pulling the little one out, and maybe the one the next size up, and continue to grow those in a vegetating area
Plus if you do continue to leave them in a vegetating stage it might give you an idea of why they were growing so slow.

Great idea! I love this forum. Thank you so much.
Your welcome. It is all part of the learning curve that we all had to go through at one time.

Thanks again. I ordered stuff for another set up. I think what happened was, the 2 small ones were about 10 days behind the big ones. I treated them as though they were the same age. I think I basically over watered and over trained then while they were too young. I'm psyched to extend the veg and give them a chance to show me who they can really be 😉

Back
Top Bottom