What's up everybody

Brooklynbreed80

420 Member
I got a question I'm in week 6 of my grow in the beginning of the grow when I was suppose to flip my lights to 12/12 I somehow left my lights on for 24hrs for 2 weeks before I noticed the hiccup the only thing I noticed wrong this grow was the plant didn't stretch as tall as I'm used to but my question is besides the stunted growth and small bud sites I'ma lose yield but will it affect the quality of the buds?

I got a question I'm in week 6 of my grow in the beginning of the grow when I was suppose to flip my lights to 12/12 I somehow left my lights on for 24hrs for 2 weeks before I noticed the hiccup the only thing I noticed wrong this grow was the plant didn't stretch as tall as I'm used to but my question is besides the stunted growth and small bud sites I'ma lose yield but will it affect the quality of the buds?
Hello @Brooklynbreed80 welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Your girls were they already in flower when light issue occurred?
Otherwise they will be fine.
Just two extra weeks of veg.
If they were in flower you could get a hermie issue.
But unless they had pistols you will be fine.
Just make sure your timer is set properly and do not interrupt their 12 hr dark period.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello @Brooklynbreed80 welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Your girls were they already in flower when light issue occurred?
Otherwise they will be fine.
Just two extra weeks of veg.
If they were in flower you could get a hermie issue.
But unless they had pistols you will be fine.
Just make sure your timer is set properly and do not interrupt their 12 hr dark period.
Stay safe.
Bill
Thanks bro for the info and they were suppose to be going into flower at the time of the hiccup when I noticed I fixed the timer and kept on watering and giving nutes on schedule everything looks good I just got a mini version of what it was suppose to be

16355224511186515316750607114736.jpg

Bay Ridge born SI raised NJ transfer Brooklyn!!! Welcome!!! Super place to be!! So much wonderful Canna info! Good luck, girls will be fine!

Thanks bro for the info and they were suppose to be going into flower at the time of the hiccup when I noticed I fixed the timer and kept on watering and giving nutes on schedule everything looks good I just got a mini version of what it was suppose to be

16355224511186515316750607114736.jpg
I think you might have to reset your count to the day you fixed the timer.
So the next day is day 1 of flower.
But I'd be proud of her.
Nothing wrong with that lady.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom