One without breath

Breathless

Hello, I am Bresthless. I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. A romantic night at home and a long talk is what I want. Rollin

I am Chris and I reside in Overland Park, Kansas. I am 18, smoke Marlboro Lights, like video games and movies, have a really good memory for most things (surprisingly). I can remember a bunch of stupid shit (the things I find interesting). I like rock and rap. In general, any music before 1990, I don't like.

I'm an introvert (I like to be alone and can sit and think for 30 minutes without doing anything else). While I like to be alone, I also like to hang with friends, just not all the time.

Oh yeah!!!

I have my own "-ism." It's called the Andersonism (last name plus ism). It's basically the -ism of "I."

For example: I'm right, you're wrong.

When it comes to movies, if you don't like it and I do, then you are wrong. It's very simple, everyone follows it, they just don't argue this shit.

Another part of it is that while I am right (always), the testimony and help of others is very welcome.

Away from that, I also have about 10 nicknames: Big C, Big A, Chriszilla, Titties, T to the Itties, Biggman,Tons o' Fun, and some others that I don't hear that often.

Another thing, when I get mad, I'll throw a hat I'm wearing if I'm wearing one.

Back
Top Bottom