Opinions Please

Dabrat

100_7423.JPG

This is a pic of my temp and humidity when the lights first come on.
100_7422.JPG
This one is about 19 days old and is now growing 5 leaves
100_7421.JPG
My other plant that is also 19 days old and on 5 leaves
100_7420.JPG
Top of plant
100_7419.JPG
Top shot of the other one
100_7418.JPG
Forget how old this one is...around 8 days I think...from second batch
100_7417.JPG
Shot of my other 3 seedlings that just broke ground a few days ago

I am wondering how they look to the experts out there for growing time etc and maybe any ideas on why the bottom leaves are drooping on my 2 older plants? I feed only water every third day when they are good and dry.The holes you may have noticed are from my hydrometer...checking to see if they are moist down deeper.No nutes yet and under cfl's until they get bigger...they will then be moved out for some guerilla growing.

No opinions yet?Thought I would have had something by now as to why my leaves are drooping on the bottom.

Maybe it's just the timing of the photos, but the soil looks pretty dry. Do you have drain holes in the bottom? Maybe make some holes 1" up on the side of the cups to make it sort of a mini-hempy bucket. That way you know the soil is soaked thru.

Thanks for the input.I water usually every third day but noticed tonight it was pretty dried out so I am going to water every second I think.I am using promix and find it dries out fast.I have holes on the bottoms but am going to try drain holes up a bit to see if it helps when watering.I usually use my hydrometer to probe and see when its moist at root level.

Should you always have runoff when watering? Because I never do but the meter says its moist down at the bottom.

Secondly they are 21 days or so today....is it time for some nutes? I am getting some yellowing on my lower leaves on both bigger plants.

Thanks for any input

to me the plants look to dry i water every morning .... as to the nutes i start useing a high nitrogen mix (24% nitrogen) about ten days in to the veg cycle hope this helps u out ne ....... also go with instincts rather that hydrometer i used to use 1 but hardly ever now
but other than that the plants look very nice what strain are they???

oh i just wanted to add have u thought about going to a hydro system?? way better results and easy to maintain i built my first DWC system for about 40 dollars that was including the light growing medium and nutes

check out this vid on youtube
YouTube - Vegetative DWC/Aeroponics Grow
note* not my vid but shows a great exapmle of a DWC systm

They are Bubba Kush x Chocolate Chunk.I went soil because the plan is to guerilla farm and farm indoor over the winter as I have a decent grow cab I built as well.I am going to start watering until I get runoff and see if it helps any as I could definately water every other day right now with the promix soil.

I definately want to check out some hydro in the future though and thanks for the input

100_7429.JPG

Just wondering if these pics have anything to do with the sexes? There are different types of growth here and am wondering if they are starting to show sex at all.If not when does sex usually start to show...these are now 23 days old.

100_7428.JPG

im no expert , the only time ive seen leaves drooping was due to lack of water or lack of no dark period. those are in small cotainers with explosive root growth. please dont drown them either. they do not look bad. i actually water mine when they start to droop slightly . and i dont over water.

you said farm indoor over the winter- where are you? geographicaly speeking. its may.

I am in Ontario, Canada...This is my first grow but the plan is to guerilla farm outdoors and indoors over the winter.

Back
Top Bottom