Opioid Tapering With Cannabis: A Regimen

Thanks for all the great info Marc :)

Every time my doctor injects me with long acting lidocain in my neck (In lumps that they don't even know what it is) it goes numb for a few hours, but the next day the pain is definitely worse, it solves nothing.
You,let another human put an ankonown substance into a syringe and then into,your neck to,stop,the pain?? Omg..

I know, I let those father muckers domthatmto me... since your nerve are afu, sometimes killing it with Caine’s and roids, ha;ts paint for weeks... it’s killing you. It’s killing me, now today. Months later. It’s another sick fucking why they who’re there acces for,your money,sir...

Sue , yeah I’m passionate. I guess when I read it. Think about it. It Pisces me off.

Wait is the same cock sucker that doesn’t piss test you Lao injecting you?/...

Oh let’s just sue the fuck out of him,personally. Let whatever state your in take his butt too.

I’m concerned, ,, it 5 of;ice everywhere, Inst paddy’s. I’m not going to participate,, still not off probation.....lol
But I’m getting emotional in writing and
It’s not jamiesons time..
Way past bud.. time. ..blue...
Smoke em if you got em... cannot make things worse.. some cough indicates..hmm cut back.prn.

Next week... blue will tell us if his....

Work therapy plans...fantastic....

In addition to
Laundry
Hygenie
Excersie
Foid gathering
Cook
Clean
Finding river of life
Playing the kazoo
Listening to only fine music, loudly, boldly...
tidying your living space, work space, gardening anyone? Scallions tomatoes... of course.
Fire the help... clean toilets. Defy dr oz. cleaning toilets builds character..
you do mop some floor, it’s painful.. tiring. ..free sleeping aides. And viola I have women cleaning my home for sleep, ha ha ha,,,,,,
Putting the laundry..away. So,different than throwing into cleaning machina. Dry fold...,,

Ok. Add one huge asz project. Should,take 102,months...take rehab druggies months and months...fantastic. New purposes..everyday...

Did I mention,, products with the name ....” K//. U. / S. /H. . KUSH . FROM THE VERY ELVIS LOOKING DRIVER.
in Nevada, weed has home delivery..lol and there the sale//free 1/8..hmm3.5 grams.. worth 25.charge wtf.. when I spend..150..lol twist my arm..again///. But not for hours/// so,I’ll double down buy sle ounce. 200. Get free 1/8 . That eye won’t let me outmdoor. . More than oz.. so I return.. 1 1/8 oz. 220 plus the bribe....I’m in before midnight....hmm later isdrunker... I’m calling off this mission. I am not dying ,potentially, for 1/8 ounce of weed, ...1/8 ounce of free weed..lol,nope not past sunset.....damn leaves me less then 42 minutes... ..dam

You,let another human put an ankonown substance into a syringe and then into,your neck to,stop,the pain?? Omg..

I know, I let those father muckers domthatmto me... since your nerve are afu, sometimes killing it with Caine’s and roids, ha;ts paint for weeks... it’s killing you. It’s killing me, now today. Months later. It’s another sick fucking why they who’re there acces for,your money,sir...

Sue , yeah I’m passionate. I guess when I read it. Think about it. It Pisces me off.

You're not there anymore Marc. All the power is yours and you took it back. The anger slows you down. It might be time to let it go. Think of the tension it causes just writing it. There are ways to soften that so you can feel the answers that help keep others from the traps.

We were lulled into the idea that our health was controlled by doctors. We believed they knew what they were doing. They did, just a different game than healing. Somewhere we forgot we were meant to heal, that the natural tendency of the human body is to heal.

They wrote the prescriptions, and we took the pills without looking closely enough. Look at the numbers. You have to live under a rock in this day and age to not know we have a problem with the prescription practices of doctors. And yet the prescriptions continue to be written and filled.

I supply a cancer patient with chronic pain. This intelligent man chose the opioids and returned the untouched cannabis. It's a pretty big problem Marc.

Am I causing a problem sharing my experience and situation?

Not at all Bluenoser. :hug: Marc and I have this conversation that runs through many threads. Lol! There’s no problem that I’m aware of.

Marc....you good? :battingeyelashes:

He may be off getting his purchase done before time was up. :battingeyelashes:

Oh, BTW, I started juicing again, veggie and fruit juice, mostly broccoli, ginger, lemon, lime, carrot, apple, orange, and kale juice, and I was able to actually get out for a walk today, even with the severe pain.

Ok.... this post created the sweetest sense of joy. Lol! You’re a strong man Bluenoser. I understand the motivation and I’m pleased as punch that cannabis made such a difference in the transition.

This fortitude will serve you well. You’ll find the working dose that controls your pain. I have no doubt. :hug::hug::hug:

I actually quickly threw together a make shift topical while waiting for the good stuff, I think it might actually be doing something, so I have great expectations for when the real deal arrives!
Thanks for the compliment Sue.
When you get to the end of your rope, you have no choice but to be strong.
The alternative is permanent.

I actually quickly threw together a make shift topical while waiting for the good stuff, I think it might actually be doing something, so I have great expectations for when the real deal arrives!
Thanks for the compliment Sue.
When you get to the end of your rope, you have no choice but to be strong.
The alternative is permanent.
Blue... irrespective of me.. you’ went more hours.. fantastic...

Blue you are me.

You're not there anymore Marc. All the power is yours and you took it back. The anger slows you down. It might be time to let it go. Think of the tension it causes just writing it. There are ways to soften that so you can feel the answers that help keep others from the traps.

It’s catheratic ... then the very next paragraph..oooooooooooooo..even your prose. It’s the prose. Yours has ... not right in it too.sue. If I read it. It tension it writing .. lol.
Tension and stress , in huge doses for short periods. Build character.

We were lulled into the idea that our health was controlled by doctors. We believed they knew what they were doing. They did, just a different game than healing. Somewhere we forgot we were meant to heal, that the natural tendency of the human body is to heal.

Yes, we forgot. Sue , I’m not sure you went the hurt nice doctor posion routine.
I know you watched it . Up,close and personal.. the betrayal, and exposing via wow internet. Catheritc like the shitz..
I cant just write one..”hey way to go” ..not really me. Even way before...
not mean. Just trying to get ....going... va ma nos vamnanos ..we go...frigigin now.. lol.
Sue, my government researcher found similar evidence of tainted medicines 18602, sir Wendell Holmes, British statesman. //“ roughy;// ‘ matey it’s all catshxit... we’d be better as a society if all,the medicine were put ona float..AND SANK AT SEA. At he time this man commanded the entire British fleet indirectly. .. 1860... really .de ja vous ..
I made the mistake of reading why suboxone.. the doctor have gone from ghouls, to terroists,imho, solely...
Fact...

Doctor do not cease there ghoulish behavior with the hypocritical oath.. oh no..
now they have , limit the damage ‘afflicted’ canself inflict’ or other really sickening version.
So suboxone theyknkw is sick as the other..
it will stop,them from consuming oPiods. By killing them
However since it contains both antogonis and protagonist opiod. Well .. the devil himself would let you out of his contract under these circumstances. ... you’d have grounds... fire and ice.... orgasm and pain, ina supervised 4:1 ratio, forever. . Stay on oxy till you die of malnutrition.... our government has pulled all study as it’s too sad.

They wrote the prescriptions, and we took the pills without looking closely enough. Look at the numbers. You have to live under a rock in this day and age to not know we have a problem with the prescription practices of doctors. And yet the prescriptions continue to be written and filled.

I supply a cancer patient with chronic pain. This intelligent man chose the opioids and returned the untouched cannabis. It's a pretty big problem Marc.
In line above.

Thankfully I'm a strong and healthy woman who had little use for doctors. Watching the medical machine in operation as I did all I could to keep my husband alive a little longer left a bad taste in my mouth. I've taken few opioids, few of any drugs, to be honest. I feel blessed to have missed all this madness.

When they prescribed oxy for Dale I let him use it the first month. Starting the second month we traded them to a friend for an equivalent street value of cannabis. He only got two weeks of pain management out of the deal in any month, but it kept all the nasty side effects of the opioids away. His doctor never did figure out why Dale had so little trouble with those pills. Lol!

Your lucky Sue, I envy you.
There is so many things wrong with me it's hard to understand why this happens to a person.
You have to live each day with appreciation, and take nothing for granted.
:)

I couldn’t agree more. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom