Oral ingestion or smoking...

I am still in the process of deciding if I want to ask for medical marijuana. I have been Clean and Sober for 22 years and I wonder how it would affect my standing at those meetings. Aside from that issue, I would have to go with eating it. My nickname back in the day was Ironlungs so I have had my share of smoke, but I only tried to eat it a few times and it was a blast. To be able to do all this legally would be a blessing.
Michael in Chatham, Canada

If I could chose...I would eat a browny every day!! haha...but seriously I would...right after I ripped a tulip or an L :) Oh, yea, you can't forget the bong, too!

Peace and Toke
:roorrip:
JmiZZLe

I agree wth your idea that it is unnatural to outlaw a natural substance. I went to a youtube site that showed dozens of plants that can be deadly but they are legal and not controlled (mostly because they are ornimentals or flowers) and yet the best and in my opinion, most beautiful plant, is controlled. Something is simply not right there.

i have found that different parts of my favorite herb do different things. ingestion of concentrates by cooking is good for pain and for sleeping. however smoking the buds does some of the same things plus gits me high. I`ll take all of the above, thank you.

LOL
I had to start concentrating mine as its been years since ive been high. I can sit and smoke an oz a day with very little effect but when I make cana oil and put it in gel caps Whao look out there aint anything going to beat it for pain other than maybe a dilaude/phenegren shot of massive proportions. I use MMj for back pain and neuropathic pain down both legs. I too went the route of pain pills at 1st but found they were killing me. My liver couldnt process the amounts I had to take so thank god for pot :)

P.S. I was one of them "stoners" back in highschool and smoked for about 10 years before going sober (at the request of my exwife) and I never even dreamed that id be using my favorite herb for healing rather than fun. It is unfortunate that I no longer get the high but thats another post that I did and hope to get info from :)

Vaporizer for me since I have to deal with bronchitis from time to time(had it before using cannabis). I'm learning how to use the left overs for edibles.
I also use a grinder that has two screens for catching kief(more edibles, and vaporizing). I do love using a glass pipe when I do get some new meds,
then back to the vaporizer. I'm still new and learning, so I'm always on the look out to find ways to get the most from my meds....I hope I'm on the
right track.

Have sort of backed off on medibles and now (for the last year) do nothing but VAPE. If taken orally I'm locked in for the ride which for me lasts 8-12 hours depending on potency. Just too long so I vape.:peace:

I am still in the process of deciding if I want to ask for medical marijuana. I have been Clean and Sober for 22 years and I wonder how it would affect my standing at those meetings. Aside from that issue, I would have to go with eating it. My nickname back in the day was Ironlungs so I have had my share of smoke, but I only tried to eat it a few times and it was a blast. To be able to do all this legally would be a blessing.
Michael in Chatham, Canada

I have been clean and sober for 17 years and my sponser told me," if you find me at the side of the road bleeding......dont ask me what step I am on. "
And yeah I find some minds closed off to me but I have cut my Morphine use in half and the Cannibis (I eat) if sooooo much better than the morphine, and the Cannabis helps me with sleeping, diguestion, attitude (alot more possitive Now)my asthma is better, and I can go on and on, I wouldnt worry what a bunch of jelous dope fiends have to say about it as long as the info you gave the Doctors was correct and you stay legal to your area and states MMJ laws.

I have never had the edibles but I think if i had, i'd still prefer smoking. Its quicker. I love to see the smoke fill my foot and a half glass bong chamber and then watch it rush into my lungs. I choke everytime. One of those rips will get me really high.

Have sort of backed off on medibles and now (for the last year) do nothing but VAPE. If taken orally I'm locked in for the ride which for me lasts 8-12 hours depending on potency. Just too long so I vape.:peace:

Really??? 8 - 12 hours. If thats the case with edibles, I just might have to bake some next time.

The time the meds last when eating is right in line with the norm...basicly it may or may not affect you the same way. Oral injestion is much better for extended pain relief than the other meathods of ingestion. It lasts so much longer but you cant titrate the does nearly as easily but it can be done with experimentation

:roorrip:

i smoke it more than anything. every once in a while when i have to go on a plane ride or bus trip i will eat some brownies just to maintain a buzz for the duration...cause the buzz is different, but sticks around a while longer.

I save all the trimmings off my plants and use them for edibles as I preffer good strains grown by me to anything else out there, the buds......I vaporize them.

Back
Top Bottom