Blunt or Bong?

Blunts or Bowl?

• Total voters

Myzz617

what is your preferred smoking method? I usually smoke blunts or roll it in cigar paper. If i dont have a cigar then i pack a bowl. Plenty ppl on here might use paper as they are old school. So question is, what is your preferred smoking method?

Me I'm a Blunt smoker, as that's what came to be the norm when I was young and growing up. Being 15 and in the mid 90's growing up close to getto, we always played basketball and then smoked some L's to relax..:grinjoint:

So that being said I vote for (d),

Blunts are great for the weekend toker, and larger groups. Great user friendly design for the inevitable high cruise as well.

Bong rips are best reserved for the seasoned pothead, in a group no more than 3 because we all know how quickly you can cache a bong pack.

Bongs are my first choice, with a gravity bong reserved for special occasions.

000_02672.JPG

Nothing beats a high end glass bong w/ all the bells and whistles. It's like the difference between a Kia and a Mercedes. Both will get you from a to b but the MB ride is just smooth as silk
:roorrip:

000_02672.JPG

Nothing beats a high end glass bong w/ all the bells and whistles. It's like the difference between a Kia and a Mercedes. Both will get you from a to b but the MB ride is just smooth as silk
:roorrip:

Im down....my 2 pieces
02456.JPG

Back
Top Bottom