Orange Kush anyone?

BayAreaStoner

So i got this new medical mj and I really like it, its called Orange Kush. Does anyone know anything about growing this particular kind? Is it indoor or outdoor? Is it hard to grow? you know like the general info on this kind of mj... any info is better then no info... lol thanks everyone! :peace::thanks:

Re: Orange Kush anyone??

The info I was able to dig up says that it is a cross of California Orange Bud with OG Kush. Very citrus taste, moderate to high thc content, indoor/outdoor with a moderate grow difficulty and a 55-65 day flowering period. Hope it helps.

Re: Orange Kush anyone??

Definately sounds good. I've smoked stuff with a really fresh pine taste. Never smoked anything with a pronounced citrus taste. My buddy got this bud once that smelled like fruit loops but it tasted normal, nothing special.

Re: Orange kush ???

Ok so i got the answer to some of what I was looking for about this Orange kush I purchased, that came from santa cruz cali, near me! So the next couple of questions I have are... Can I get seeds for this strain of mj? or do i have to mix the 2 strains to create it? Im so new to all this and I am really trying to learn and everyone here has been so helpful! thanks so much guys!! :peace:

mixing the 2 strains yourself you will most likely come out with something not quite the strain, probally something totally different, probally something very yummy also! you never know! you would need to know which phenos they used for mommy and daddy, which plant they used male pollen or female flowers from and even then it would probally be different. it would be like a mom and a dad having a baby(humans here) and then a totally different mom and a totally different dad trying to have a baby exactly like the other one in every way, like an identical twin

in cali expecially if youre near where the strain was bred from you may be able to find clones locally

good luck :rollit:

Either a dispensary or farmacy. No i don't think they let you in without a card. Ask your friend to go in and buy for you if they have it. Hell call them and ask if they have clones.

oh good idea.. hey question what do they call places where you buy medical mj? like i i know they are called cannabis clubs but is there a special name for them, no i dont have a card, i buy iy from someone but ca n you buy without a card??

or sometimes called a collective

im looking up some menus for you now
no luck yet though

I tried some stuff called Orange Krush. I wonder if kush got lost in the translation, and turned to Krush. So people called it Orange Krush instead of Orange kush. (wow what a ramble) So anyway If they are the same It is the best medicine I've had....EVER. :cheer: If not, I'll try some of yours in the future,(first time I can geta hold of some), and you do the same. We'll compare.:bong: LOL Anyway good luck in your search.:peace:

ive had orange krush about 5yrs ago and just had some orange kush last month, orange krush seemed alot orangier tasting but the orange kush was still very fruity and orangy sweet tasting, very sticky and good i love it. i would say it was the strongest kush ive tried sofar, but tomorrow i will be picking up some afghan kush and we will see about that, my bud tells me its even better than the orange kush!

well the afghan kush has a sweet fruity/hashy taste, very sweet smooth taste trichs tingle the nose on exhale. smooth relaxing body effect, narcotic feeling. still like the orange kush better! im a big fan of the orange taste, have been since i started smoking

I grew Orange Kush season before last. Nice little plant (if they're under 6ft, they're little to me *LOL*) Did really well outside, loves LOTS of sunshine, so don't scrimp on the light if you're growing indoors. One of the plants I fed a Karo/cinnamon/nutmeg douche the day before harvest. Made it taste like hot spiced orange, very smooth and nice. Colas were HUGE. Big around as my thigh at their base, around 2ft total length. Nugs were heavy, dense and rock hard--I swear if someone got hit with one thrown, it would hurt! ;)

Back
Top Bottom