Oregon Outside Strain Help Please

HotLooSey

I am in the Portland area and want to try outside growing again.

Last years crop did not mature until november and mostly lost to molds.

What works good here??? Need something with airy buds and will finish by early october.

One person recommended G13?? Also, what cycle do you use. When do you take outside and what age, or does that matter.

Some may in grounds but most will be in pots.

Lucy

I am in the Portland area and want to try outside growing again.

Last years crop did not mature until november and mostly lost to molds.

What works good here??? Need something with airy buds and will finish by early october.

Can't personally recommend it as I haven't tried the strain but I've read that Holland's Hope was developed for climates that might be more short and wet than long and sunny. I do not know who the original breeder was (wish I did, I feel bad knowing I'm listing at least two and possibly three that are selling someone else's work) so I'll list these three.

From our sponsor, The Attitude Seedbank and in no particular order:

White Label Holland's Hope cannabis is a stable hybrid of Afghan and Skunk genotypes and is developed by the White Label for tough outdoor conditions. First cultivated and harvested in Netherlands in early 80s, she's been showing excellent performance in other European countries as well as within the USA. Her performance was exceptionally good in regions with wet and changeable summer, thus, giving a hope to outdoor cannabis seeds growers, cultivating in cool climates and where short summers may limit the marijuana growing season. It has been raising the standard for Dutch outdoor cannabis seeds.

White Label Holland's Hope seeds are very easy to grow. Being indica/sativa, they combine the best qualities of the both strains. Like any other mostly indica strains, they are pest and mould/fungus resistant and show excellent results in any growing setups. They produce strong and healthy seedlings whose height is definitely influenced by sativa genes. Mature plants can reach 2 meters in height if growing outside, while indoor varieties remain good pets and do not stretch longer than 120 cm.
Holland's Hope has a very appealing look, especially when the first buds arrive. It doesn't take long — this marijuana variety has an incredibly short flowering period, just 8 weeks. She develops big buds that are really dense, with the calyxes pressed together. Holland's Hope is a really good yielder; she is said to produce as much as 700 gr of quality marijuana per m2. The final product contains 15+% of THC which hits you nearly instantly with a "stoned" or "corporal" effect, a strong body and mind relaxation.

Ceres Seeds Hollands Hope is a stable cannabis hybrid of Afghan and Skunk genotypes and is developed by the Ceres for tough outdoor conditions. First cultivated and harvested in Netherlands in early 80s, Hollands Hope has been showing excellent performance in other European countries as well as within the USA. Her performance was exceptionally good in regions with wet and changeable summer, thus, giving a hope to outdoor cannabis seeds growers, cultivating in cool climates and where short summers may limit the marijuana growing season. It has been raising the standard for Dutch outdoor cannabis seeds.
Ceres feminized cannabis seeds of Hollands Hope are very easy to grow. Being indica/sativa, they combine the best qualities of the both strains. Like any other mostly indica strains, they are pest and mould/fungus resistant and show excellent results in any growing setups. They produce strong and healthy seedlings whose height is definitely influenced by sativa genes. Mature plants can reach 2 meters in height if growing outside, while indoor varieties remain good pets and do not stretch longer than 120 cm.

Hollands Hope has a very appealing look, especially when the first buds arrive. It doesn't take long — this feminized marijuana variety has an incredibly short flowering period, just 8 weeks. She develops big buds that are really dense, with the calyxes pressed together. Hollands Hope is a really good yielder; she is said to produce as much as 700 gr of quality marijuana per m2. The final product contains 15+% of THC which hits you nearly instantly with a stoned or corporal effect, a strong body and mind relaxation.

Black Label Seeds Hollands Hope cannabis is a stable hybrid of Afghan and Skunk genotypes and is developed by Black Label for tough outdoor conditions. First cultivated and harvested in Netherlands in early 80s, Hollands Hope has been showing excellent performance in other European countries as well as within the USA. Her performance was exceptionally good in regions with wet and changeable summer, thus, giving a hope to outdoor cannabis seeds growers cultivating in cool climates and where short summers may limit the marijuana growing season. It has been raising the standard for Dutch outdoor cannabis seeds.
Black Label seeds of Holland's Hope are very easy to grow. Being indica/sativa, they combine the best qualities of the both strains. Like any other mostly indica strains, they are pest and mould/fungus resistant and show excellent results in any growing setups. They produce strong and healthy seedlings whose height is definitely influenced by sativa genes. Mature plants can reach 2 meters in height if growing outside, while indoor varieties remain good pets and do not stretch longer than 120 cm.

Holland's Hope has a very appealing look, especially when the first buds arrive. It doesn't take long — this marijuana variety has an incredibly short flowering period, just 8 weeks. She develops big buds that are really dense, with the calyxes pressed together. Holland's Hope is a really good yielder; she is said to produce as much as 700 gr of quality marijuana per m2. The final product contains 15+% of THC which hits you nearly instantly with a "stoned" or "corporal" effect, a strong body and mind relaxation.

Back
Top Bottom