Organic Soil Mix

I got a question that Maybe you can answer. I'm a new grower who is starting his first grow this spring. I really want to grow organically and have been researching a organic supersoil that contains all the ingredients needed for the entire grow with only ph'd water needed. Here is a list of the ingredients: 4 bags of base soil(organic potting soil),5 to 10 kg of worm castings,1 kg blood meal,1 kg bloom bat guano,1 kgsteamed bone meal,.75 kg rock phosphate,1/8 cup Epson salts,1/4 cup azomite, 1/2 cup dolomite, and 1 tbsp of powered humidity acid.

In your opinion is this a organic soil that will provide all the nutes needed for an entire grow. Is there anything I can add. Is there anything I should take out. Please help with any suggestions

After growing in supersoil for my first grow, i'm switching to LOS pots.. In the long run it will be far cheaper and the plants i've seen coming out of this soil is just down right amazing. Look for coots recipe and go to town. My supersoil grow is in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom