Ortega Indica from Dutch Passion Question

deconfrost

Hi

I looked everywhere to see what kind of yielder this is but it either doesnt tell you or says medium yielder, what exactly is a medium yielder? or what kind of yield do they have at the most?

I'm using 1 x 200w CFL 6400k till it show sex, then switch to 2 x 250 CFLs 2700k, temp gauge at the plant is 78F during veg and will be dropped to 74f to 76f during flower, whatever better. 2f to 4f temp drop during lights off. light cycle is 24/0 till flower and switch to 20/4

just 1 plant in 5gallon bubbler, water ph around 6 at all time. using just B-52 and super vite, flush on last week, and see how it goes.

would like to know what they normally get though.

thanks

Hello deconfrost, First :welcome: to the best 420 site on the net. I'm not a Deep Water Culture but there are some here that could help. If I was in soil, medium yield would be 3 to 4 ozs per 5gal pot, under a hid light. hope that helps a lil'. Again nice to meet ya.

thanks cocoJoe, nice to meet you too.

so with the different being it the bubbler, it might help the yield a little?

what wattage do you refer to with the HID light? from what I've read people use around 200w for one plant, also seen some uses 150w, how does that compare to 500w CFLs? I'm also using the 2 big 12" long bulbs, not a bunge of little ones together, the output is more concentrate, and have the plant near to the edge of one side of the bulb, then bend it over to the other side once I put her in to flower.

thanks

It could double the yield. Hid 1000W HPS. I don't Know, but you do have a lot of Watts in CFL. Much Luck to ya. I think you'll be ok. Ortega should be a great plant. Don't be a stranger around here, OK? :peace:

What will hurt your yield is your lighting. When a breeder publishes an estimated yield that is grown under perfect labratory like conditions. It is also an estimate and done by Pro-Growers.

And a very optimistic estimate at that. LOL

They are there to sell seeds, not reality.:rofl:

No matter the strain, you would have to grow it several times to learn all its quirks and maximize its potential, or at least learn what it likes or doesn't like, and what it needs.

DD

No matter the strain, you would have to grow it several times to learn all its quirks and maximize its potential, or at least learn what it likes or doesn't like, and what it needs.
DD

Depending on the plant might take even more than two times? But I do grow every plant with potential at least twice. And make a decision after that. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom