Our hydro Vegitation Newts.

chronicgirl

We are using Pure Blend Pro Grow and Liquid Karma Both From BOTANICARE. They are both are 100% Organic. We have had our new seeds crack and placed them in ready grow cubes and put them in the Clone box to sprout up.

We are using distiled water with the plant food. And we will place the sprouts in the hydroton drip systems we made and place them under our new T5 set up! (We spent WAYYYYYYYYYYYYy more than we should have)

Pics coming as soon as we have a few nice plants going in the bubble bucket.

As we have stated before we are growing ten mystery seeds from a medicinal grow in humbolt. It is only one of a few strains but we are really hoping it is the kush they were producing. But it may be train wreck or a island haze.

Wish us luck and females. Coming soon we are saving for a digital balast and a 600w HPS from our local hydro hobby store. We should have it just in time to flower our plants.:allgood:

O and yea we are a little excited.....:cheesygrinsmiley:

andrew199@fro said:
oh yea good luck can't wait to see pics:headbanger:

lol yea theyaren't getting newts till they go in the bubbler @ 3 inches:smokin:

andrew199@fro said:
I've only rooted clones in rockwool then put the clones into dirt which worked pretty well.I guess Ive been chicken to try out the hydro thing But after reading a lot of things from this site my next grow is gonna be hydro fo sho!:Rasta:

Hey man it is way easier than it seems. I could very easily give the plans for our set up that you can purchase very easily at your local homedepot. Or hobby bydro store depending on what you wanna spend but on the low side you could be growing hydroponcially for everything including a HPS 600W w/ balast for under 500 bucks. Way worth it... I will save 2 weeks in vegitating for runnung the hydro set up and it should also be a big producer. Let me know.

andrew199@fro said:
wow 2 weeks is alot of time to save!If you have plans I'd love to see them.Ialready own two 1000watt hps and need to put them to use only problem is I need a place to put them.My house is off limits my woman said NO MORE!lol :Rasta:

Tell her its a blessing and not a curse... Nah but when you get ready hit me up on aim realtaljared or email me @ realtalljared@gmail.com and I will give you exact details and plans...

peace:smokin:

I'm a hydro enthusiast myself. Here's to the grow, :bong:
Never smoked Island haze...I thought true trainwreck was clone only?
Either way, should be dope.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom