Outdoor bugs eating fan leaves? Help!

King Coala

420 Member
Hi everyone, common problem id imagine? So indoor soap pesticides arent working. Wiould anyone know of a echo friendly and not too expensive. Thanks
Update on 2nd summer grow out doors. Slow going this year, but still healthy and strong.

Hello King Coala
Outdoor growing too.
I'm slow going...not wealthy and most likely wrong.
We can but try.
Of friendly pesticides I know not so it will be read along with you and we'll see.....
Keep at it.

Mark.

Hi everyone, common problem id imagine? So indoor soap pesticides arent working. Wiould anyone know of a echo friendly and not too expensive. Thanks
Update on 2nd summer grow out doors. Slow going this year, but still healthy and strong.
I know alot of outside growers use a neem oil based spray while the plants are in veg stage.
I've used it for indoor thrips once myself very successfully.
I purchased some pure pressed neem oil ( not that expensive and lasts along time)
Mixed it at 4 mil per litre of warm water, add a drop of liquid soap to bind it, shake and spray.
Depending on the critters you got another thing I see people use is mosquito dunks ( the little bricks used for soil) I've got no experience with that myself but believe they contain a substance people refer to as BT, very useful with catapillars I understand.
Good luck bud.

I don’t use neem oil or anything oil based in flower. I do use Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad. It can be used throughout your grow, but should only be used 6 times per plant during your grow. It is OMRI listed.

Back
Top Bottom