Outdoor necessities?

Blowin

For the young stage-veg. Of maryjane list what would help out the garden to prevent pests and disease. Maybe some netting,pest strips,predators,cages,sprays all that
This will help novice outdoor growers to succeed since outdoor any little thing can change in less than a day
All help appreciated
Peace

For the young stage-veg. Of maryjane list what would help out the garden to prevent pests and disease. Maybe some netting,pest strips,predators,cages,sprays all that
This will help novice outdoor growers to succeed since outdoor any little thing can change in less than a day
All help appreciated
Peace

Here's some idea's for a healthy outdoor garden...
-till topsoil and rake weeds and what not away from plants
-cut any non cannabis plant touching your cannabis plant
-check daily for debris on plant, cut mold carefully, and spray your plant with organic insect control (safer or monteray insect control) once every 3-7 days when problems are noticed as necessary
-ladybugs and ACTUAL SPIDERS (not spidermites) are beneficial
-slug and snail bait... GET SOME!!!!!!

Some little things hope this is what you were after.

zhummingsig.jpg

kill all the butterflys you see.

very nice thanks kronno and snowbender.... good tips
yup fucking caterpillars
i like the raking of soil and yea having veggies next to your plants will attract pests i learned that hard way with fucking tomato plants

are these butterflies and caterpillars a west coast thing? never had that problem in the great lakes area! peace and keep 'em over there!

There are caterpillars that will eat your buds... a bit of BT spray will stop that... I like to spray with NEEM and pyrenthrin... I also use grass cuttings to mulch around the transplants - worked great on my latest outdoor grow. Pee near them too, and bring a dog around if you've got one to smell it up for the deer.

Back
Top Bottom