Outdoor yield

Re: out door yield

its not hard to pull 2 pounds per plant. look at my journal and nodirtweeds plants. i will pull 2 ponds per plant off of half of them.and walls plant look just as good as mine if not better.skunk is a very good outdoor plant with good yelds, also the ak, but i have 2 white widows and i will only averags a half pound per plant.

yea u can get 2 pounds a plant but thats if u hit it wit boosters and shit me personaly i dont use that stuff i let nature take its corse i mite not get as mutch as i would usein boosters and shit but me personaly i thank its a whole lot betta when u dont add all dat shit

i thank skunk and durbann passion are some of the best yielding plants outdoors ther r a few others im sure but i havent grown them yet excuse my spellin

hey this is great
all the toys to play with now if you like on my shelf is neem oil , top max, nuts , are from Meta-naturals 16-0-0 , 0-0-0 , 3-3-3, 1-5-5 I used thunder bloom to go into bloom , there 2 things I am out of one is a soil enhancer , and see weed .I watered every 3 days 3 watering's and I feed them, I give them some see weed and soil enhancer on watering days but not all the time.

I just used a book . But I lived with a horticultureest for 3 years and worked with her . This is all med use and we can car give for 4 people and have 7 plant in bud for each card we have 24 and can have 28 if we like , it is are first grow here too just bought the house last fall so were not use to all the wind wind were are having now !

vintner said:
Wall: That's an awesome looking grow man! Tell me...what would you do different next time?
vin
I am not trying to change much , but I am going to do it SOGE did I have it right ? A friend is going to help me with that I would put the plants at 4x44x4 and not 3x3x3 , and I would go deeper down and put more fox farm #4 in but I am moving from this grow site my friend is taking it over so I am not so shure were I will be next year , and I would like to try and find some new bud to grow, I am looking for grandaddy purple .and purple erkel I do indoor too ! and am looking to get large buds from there too! My indoor is vary strong stuf , great for med ues I loved to smoke a j with you all ! hahah:Rasta:

The average yield from the whole plant (outdoor) by weight averages about 12.5%
so if a plant is cut down at the base and weighs in at three pounds 16X3= 48 ounces you would get 48X.12.5= 6 ozs of cured bud on average.
Sativa dominate would be less indica dominate would be more.

Of course the yield will also vary according to how well the plants were taken care of as to water and nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom