Outdoors to indoors

Soilwork

Hi guys so i have an outdoor that i cloned about a month or so ago. I think the mother was first few days of vege.. so i successfully cloned them indoors under a light in a dome.. once the roots were establishedni out them into solo cups all survived..after another week the roots were coming out the bottom so i transplanted to a bigger pot and p ut them outside.. now for 2 weeks they have barely budged. But they are not dying.

Anyway im getting an indoor grow area in a week or so, could i bring these guys inside? If so ill have a t5 or a 400watt hps/mh.. which one would crank it into vege mode quickest.. im guessing it would be pretty close amd statt spurting soon anyway.

Appreciate any help. Strain is white widow.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are in shock and are recovering. When you take a plant from indoor to outdoor, she needs a hardening period. Slowly transitioning her to outside. Not all at once. Integrate her slowly.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What ever size light you are vegging with, you need to double the watts for bloom. 600w veg, 1000watt bloom.
T5s are great for veg.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks mate they have been outside for 2 weeks. So hopefully start indoors soon. T5s are 200 watts that im getting then 400hps for flower. Either way ill be doing this. I dont see the hurt in it.

Thanks for you help.. was a pretty easy transition from clone to outdoor. Even though its bloody hot here atm. Just need them to start veging out :) t5 should help this

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some plants take more time to fill the pot with roots. Once they get a good root system they will start growing better. Had it happen to me. Plants in 1 room I thought they were doing terrible. Then they took off and damn near out grew the room.

Back
Top Bottom