Over feeding

Rahthestoner

Hi guys so I had to go away for work for a few day and left my missus with one job fill the tank to the 200l mark put nutrient in turn pump on let it mix check ph witch she did fantastically but then I tell her to turn the pump on to Fred the plants and after about 30 seconds of the water running out the outlet turn it off.

Well she left it on and 200l of feed went through a 4 plant set up now is this going to be a problem I’m home now 2 days after the over feeding and the plants look like they are thriving but wat should I look out for????

Attachments

• DCABFC50-3E55-486C-A706-9533536002B9.jpeg
    DCABFC50-3E55-486C-A706-9533536002B9.jpeg
    769.8 KB · Views: 38
Well she left it on and 200l of feed went through a 4 plant set up now is this going to be a problem I’m home now 2 days after the over feeding and the plants look like they are thriving but wat should I look out for????

I'll play this game. A flooded basement, lol?

I may be misunderstanding you, here, but it seems that she got the nutrient concentration correct, she just poured 200 liters of the nutrient solution through your containers. In which case... you should be fine (IMHO). I mean it's not like she also found a way to ignore physics and enable those 200 liters to remain in your four containers, right? So my guess is that she only wasted some nutrients and water - but no plants. No worries.

However, if it was me, I might be very tempted to make a big deal out of it and spend the next week or so looking harassed and worried, and making 10 trips to the garden space each day - and then, afterwards, tell her, "Well... I think they're going to be fine, now. But please try not to perform any garden maintenance with your head stuck up your arse in the future, because it was a close thing and we might not be so lucky next time."

But that's just me. I can be a bit of an @sshole from time to time - and I was married for a little while (nine years). YMMV. . . .

Back
Top Bottom