pale seed leaf tip

johndough210

ok my plant is going fairly well so far couple little leaves growin besides the seed leaves...i have a seedling growing in rockwool under CFLs. ive noticed recently that one of the seed leaves is turning pale on its tip...it cant be nute burn i didnt use any in the rockwool except that diamond nectar. temp is about 80 degrees. no other leaves seem affected. anyone have any ideas?

i know pics would be good, but i dont have my camera. check my sig for my grow journal.

laters :smokin:

I would not worry too much about 1 leaf. You might want to start using a 25% solution on the nutes now since it probally has its second or third leaves.
Cut down the diamond necter to half strengh since it is fulvic acid( your plant does not require much at this stage. The most important part of hydro is watching your ph. It should stay between 5.3 to 6.5. I notice younger plants like it just below 6.0 in my experience. A lot of times you need to lower the ph with a ph downer since normal tap water is normally above 6.5ph.
If you don't have a ph tester you will need to get one since you are doing hydro. Temp is warm but not to bad. When the plant gets bigger install a fan.
This is your first week in this grow so the excitement is in the air, try not to over analize your grow. Thats how a lot of people mess up in the beginning, remember that these plants can take alot of abuse during the veg stage.
So far I think your doing great. Would like to see more pics though, makes it easier to see the progress but you have to go with what you have.
Good luck with the grow. We hope to see more of it.

Back
Top Bottom