papers

ZigZags size dependent on who I'm with and what we want done. They're cheap, easy to work with, and I feel they burn fairly well for my end result. Convenient also as they are at most mini marts or tobacco selling stores.

Hmm I agree with wakeandbake also, I prefer not to taste burning paper and that's usually the stuff that burns into your eyes if you let it chill out near you before inhaling. Also keep in mind this is strictly my opinion I found I do not like American Spirits at all, I would rather put weed in my hand and spark a bowl then use them again.

I like zig-zag 1 1/4. Nice and long for a long time joint. Also, the paper is thicker than others.

JOB's 1.25 French Lights. They're smaller, quite thin (taste more grass than paper) and less glue (less coughing). I used to use 1.25 JOB Golds but these papers are much smooth and burn more even. I wish I could say I was old school and use Zig Zag Orange but they burn too slow and go out on me....Joker papers just suck and youcan taste the chemicals in them.

I rather have a bowl:smokin: or bonghit :bong: anyday..........

Shaggster

Right now King Size Zig-Zags.

:grinjoint: Zig-Zag whites.they are the original.Thats what i started rollin with 20 years ago so old habits die hard.Also i like to taste the weed i am smokin.:joint:

I like ELEMENTS but never get there to replace so I usually buy the convienent Orange ZIG ZAG

Zig Zags mostly, cuz there arent any places close that sell other papers, so sometimes ill order some juicy jays online.

Back
Top Bottom