PaRaLyZeD-420 says high everyone

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
high all :joint:

greetings from Canada, I just joined and can't wait to meet some people who love weed as much as I do. I'm 25 m who was paralysed from the chest down from a drinking and driving accident, 3yrs ago. Now I smoke for medicinal purposes as well. The government as issued me licenses to smoke and grow indoors. Right now I am smoking a strain called "Herijuana", and it is amazing. Some of canada's best pot comes from Southern Ontario, quietly sneaking behind B.C.'s spotlight. So I am looking forward to talking to some of you, if your ever in London Ontario Canada check out the Hippy Café.

Hey man welcome. Don'T know if it's just me being blazed, but I don't see an adress for the pot cafe location on the site... Can you post it here or send it to me by private messaging please. I'm also from Canada, a couple hours drive from London, On, and I'll definitly road trip down to check this place out, if I got an adress =P

Enjoy the boards bro

hey man

thanks for the reply bro, new address just moved last Sunday to 157 Wellington st downtown London, look for blue dragon tattoo parlour, were couple stores down, no sign just Canadian pot flag in window, check out the world's first "bong bar"

welcome in man. post away, we love new points of veiw. canada's is always refreshing to me.

Back
Top Bottom