Paris Hilton Investigated For Marijuana Allegations

Freaktan

Celebrity Paris Hilton is the target of an investigation by police for allegedly giving minors marijuana and whiskey in an effort to "loosen them up" for her reality TV show "The Simple Life: Interns".

A National Enquirer report said that Baltimore police officials confirmed a probe of the allegations, and that Hilton could face a hefty fine and jail time if found guilty.

YouTube - paris hilton in amsterdam part 1

YouTube - paris hilton amsterdam part 4

YouTube - paris hilton amsterdam part 5

A spokesman for 20th Century Fox - the company behind "The Simple..." - insists that the allegations are false.

"Paris would never endanger the welfare of a minor."

Newshawk: Freaktan - 420Times.com
Source: Newindpress.com
Copyright: 2005 Express Network Private Ltd. and NewIndPress.com
Website: Paris Hilton investigated for marijuana allegations - Newindpress.com
Author: Staff - Newindpress.com

I love how New Delhi considers "The National Enquirer" as a legitimate newssource here. This was in the Entertainment & Life Section of an Chennai, India newspaper, so take it for what it's worth. :laughtwo: :Rasta:

MAAAAAAAANNN I always knew they're was a reason why I liked her way more then that other girl on the show lol I bet thats why they always screwed everything up so bad hahaha and either way she's way to rich to go to jail.
~PeacE~

No, I'm sure Paris would never give a minor any alcohaul or bud. . . . She doesn't do that stuff either.

Paris is hot and it's cool that she smokes (if she does) but she's still a total bimbo and probably doesn't know the meaning of the word welfare.

LOL Triple, I agree though. I have a few pics of her smokin jibbers at here cotteges or what ever they are. So she does hit the buds. Celebs that cheif are cool, I was watching MTV Cribs and Moby was on there, he showed his fridge with, as he put it "your average Hippy food" and immediately after that he was talking about how his house has secret rooms. Gee I wonder what for.

even if she killed or raped (me hopefully) she would get away with it you know that triple6 you'll never get that chance. The most you could hope for is her becoming a loady like courtney love

tronix said:
Paris looks like battered roast beef without her clothes on...
but she gets cool points for burning...

wonder what kind of schwag a billionaire buys?

hahahaha i LOVED that you just said she looks like that naked.
it sucks that she's rich just because.
but oh well, at least the bitch tokes.

Of COURSE Paris smokes weed. She's filthy rich, she's the daughter of an international hotel chain owner, she's constantly in the public eye, she has stress like everyone else, she's around celebrities all the time, and she has access to clubs and V.I.P parties we can't even imagine!

Newspapers and gossip mags are always trying to create controversy and problems for celebrities, and goddamn it works. It still amazes me sometimes how surprised people act when they hear shit like this.

Star Magazine: Paris Hilton smokes grass

Public: WHAT?! :whoa:OMG!!

Ms Hilton is already a door knob.. she really didn't have to spoke pot. And if she ever tries to use pot-smoking as an excuse for her limited cognitive abilities.. well.. god bless her.

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Pinch said:
Ms Hilton is already a door knob.. she really didn't have to spoke pot. And if she ever tries to use pot-smoking as an excuse for her limited cognitive abilities.. well.. god bless her.
Oh No and shes' blond:smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom