Peace & Love My New Friends

WindDancer

:cheer:: It is high time :grinjoint: that i find a site like this :cheer:

:thanks: thank you :smokin: so much :smokin: for its creation :thanks:

There are some pretty uptight people who just are so close minded :-(

out there on some of the other sites & forums & it is good to be here :grinjoint:

;):After being a passionate advocate :rollit: of the re legalization of herb ;)

:ganjamon: & also being an avid partaker of herb for very spiritual reasons :ganjamon:

:roorrip: & now for very real medicinal reasons :bong: for over forty years, :roorrip:

:peace: :ganjamon: i feel :grinjoint:that i just may;) have finally :grinjoint: found ;) my online:grinjoint: home :ganjamon: :peace:

:ganjamon: Light Up :grinjoint: by Styx :ganjamon:

YouTube - Styx - Light Up

:cool:and this is cute..a marching high school band doing this song :cool:

YouTube - Light Up!

Light Up by Styx

Written by dennis deyoung

Lead vocals by dennis deyoung

Light up everybody ;)
Join us in this celebration
Light up and be happy :cheer:
Sweet, sweet sounds will fill the air :peace:

Every days a holiday when your lips meet mine :cool:
The musics keepin time with our love
You are here, and so am i :grinjoint:
The weathers quite divine
So pass me round your wine, lovely one

All I need is just one hit to get me by
cause baby when your near Im halfway high :rollit:

Light up, everybody
Join us in this celebration
Light up and be happy
Sweet, sweet sounds will fill the air ;)

:peace::rollit::ganjamon:

Hi WindDancer!! I made it (KJ)! :thanks: Im excited to see what information is available and meet some others with the same views.:popcorn:

Introduction of me....:cheer:

Im 43 and use marijuana medicinally. :bongrip: About 5 years ago I had struggled :hmmmm: with the decision of smoking at my age. I was taking Marinol prescribed by my doctor but I didnt like being HIGH 24/7. :passitleft: I like having some control over it. I smoke for appetite :popcorn: and for nauseu control as I am on some pretty awful medication to maintain an almost managable disease. After vomiting almost daily for a year everything I took in, and no anti-nausea drugs where helping, I turned to smoking. I didnt want to, but had to after getting down to 103lbs. Now Im doing 100% better!!:phew::thanks::woohoo:

I am really furious because in my state the medicinal marijuana law has been passed by the people at least 3 times that I am aware of. Yet my doctor was told if he wrote a prescription for it his licence would be revoked. :yikes::scratchinghead: So, I have to hide it. HIDE something that I consider medicine!:amen:

Welcome to the forums ! Watch out for the pervs though(me)They get pretty ornery sometimes (me)I'm sure you'll have no problems with them here . So sit down, take your coat off , and stay awhile . :welcome:

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I see you figured out how to use the smileys :cheesygrinsmiley:

All kidding aside, you really did place them in context nicely

Enjoy the exploration ;)

Hi WindDancer!! I made it (KJ)! :thanks: Im excited to see what information is available and meet some others with the same views.:popcorn:

Introduction of me....:cheer:

Im 43 and use marijuana medicinally. :bongrip: About 5 years ago I had struggled :hmmmm: with the decision of smoking at my age. I was taking Marinol prescribed by my doctor but I didnt like being HIGH 24/7. :passitleft: I like having some control over it. I smoke for appetite :popcorn: and for nauseu control as I am on some pretty awful medication to maintain an almost managable disease. After vomiting almost daily for a year everything I took in, and no anti-nausea drugs where helping, I turned to smoking. I didnt want to, but had to after getting down to 103lbs. Now Im doing 100% better!!:phew::thanks::woohoo:

I am really furious because in my state the medicinal marijuana law has been passed by the people at least 3 times that I am aware of. Yet my doctor was told if he wrote a prescription for it his licence would be revoked. :yikes::scratchinghead: So, I have to hide it. HIDE something that I consider medicine!:amen:

:welcome:hey there Sis :grinjoint: Glad to see you made it here ...:welcome:

:ganjamon:now click your heels together three times...:ganjamon:

:bongrip:and say happily :bongrip:

:roorrip: there's no place like home :roorrip:

:smokin:there's no place like home :smokin:

:cool:there's no place like home :cool:

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I see you figured out how to use the smileys :cheesygrinsmiley:

All kidding aside, you really did place them in context nicely

Enjoy the exploration ;)

:cheer:thank you very much ...;):cool:;)I appreciate your hospitality very much :cheer:

:grinjoint:i hostess a lot of threads on another site including the 4:20 Clubhouse :grinjoint:

:peace:so the threads & the smileys are not new to me at all :peace:

:ganjamon:but not getting flack from nasty folks who are anti marijuana is wonderful :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom