Peaceful night at home!

sammystoner

okay i just had a nap and woke up sooo fuckn good...im 18 and live at home with parents still....soooooo i need to be secret about smokeing or drinking anything....well i ate diner....yumm pork and beans!!! and then i grabed a soda.....sat on my deck in my couch chair thing and laid back and watched the stars as i sparked a fug and smoked my first of the day....mmmmmm...i then left my soda behind and went to my down stairs cement padio thing with lawn chairs and lade back and grabed a stashed beer out my perfectly hid 18 pack for any of those "god damn it i need a beer" types of days and packed a bowl with nugz....blazed and drank my brew then went into my basment....into my bathroom...took a shyt....showered...brushed my teeth and then walked back up stairs blazed....made myself a fluffer nutter....and walked back outback to finish my soda and smoke another fug....now im here blazed ...prolly gonna fall asleep right after this post...so peace from a peaceful night at home...needed to just say it....worked out perfectly :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom