Peeing on a stick

savetheworld

I found out from a friend, my new job will have me pee on a stick instead of in a cup. I can't find much info on this issue. I am going to use synthetic pee. Will the stick register a body temperature? Do I need to make sure the urine is the correct body temperature. I also don't know what else I should be concerned with using a stick as a testing tool.

Hi,

In any urine test, it is important that what you use is at the correct temperature. I don't think your case will be any different. I am sure your synthetic came with some sort of heating instructions, be sure to follow that correctly.

Since you are using a synthetic, I don't think you need to worry about anything else, since you are not giving your own urine.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service dept Monday thru Thursday 10 - 4:30 EST @ 1.866.900.5656

I have read tons on diluting your pee. Some facts say only dilute the day of. However, I have a friend who has passed several test by drinking a gallon of water in an hour for three days in a row. Since this is such a discomfort on the body, what are your thoughts. I am still going to use the synthetic pee, but I would like a back up plan also.

Diluting with just plain water would be like playing Russian roulette.

For light and some moderate smokers the detox kits can help because they contain Vitamin B to help color the urine and substances to keep the ph within specs. Diluting days before a test is a waste because its not washing thc metabolites out of your system, its just purely diluting the levels of thc metabolites while peeing.

Back
Top Bottom