Perfect Strain

SmokeyMacPot

My friend is planning to grow some weed in mexico, where he lives there is humid summers perfect for vegetative growth and warm fall/winter great for Bud growth. I told him he can grow pretty much any type of weed because of the good weather down there although it might be too hot for some indica strains. Chonic might be a good strain because of its high yield 600 grams/m2 and it is very potent. what strain would be good for him? :he likes marijuana that can relieve his back pain.

What would be the perfect strain for him?

great white is good for pain relief, very potent

-Edit Big bud could be good too

So here is a little info for you my friend... I too get back pains and lotsa muscular pains.

Chronic-> is nice. A Sativa/Indica strain, floral scent and taste. You get an even body/head high, typically stars in the head and then moves to the body type buzz..

Durban Poison-> on the other hand is mostly Sativa, smells and tastes like licorice. It's a good pain killer, you get a strong body high but you stay very alert and clear headed.

Great White Shark -> Sativa/Indica mix, pungent smell, tangerine/berry taste. Serious buzz dude and hardcore body stone, great for chronic pain.

Hawaiian Sativa -> Sativa strain, citrus taste and smell, you're alert and it's great for pain. I've had some, very nice indeed.

Romulan -> Indica, dry/pungent/spicy/grape taste and smell, big heavy couch lock, hard to concentrate, appetite stimulant and very good for chronic pain.

I'd got for the Hawaiian Sativa. Seriously, easy strain to grow, nice plant, got the proper weather for this strain down in Mexico. Like I mentionned, I've tried it, and it's pretty kick ass. Very very nice high and the pain is gone.

DaHui said:
I'd got for the Hawaiian Sativa. Seriously, easy strain to grow, nice plant, got the proper weather for this strain down in Mexico. Like I mentionned, I've tried it, and it's pretty kick ass. Very very nice high and the pain is gone.

I don't think sativa pot would help me with back pain =P I find you get more of a hyper high when smoking that. Wouldn't a nice resiny indica plant be better? I mean what could hurt with sleep, it would only make his back better =)

imma_rebel said:
I don't think sativa pot would help me with back pain =P I find you get more of a hyper high when smoking that. Wouldn't a nice resiny indica plant be better? I mean what could hurt with sleep, it would only make his back better =)
Read what I wrote before
"Hawaiian Sativa -> Sativa strain, citrus taste and smell, you're alert and it's great for pain."

Indica is a cerebral high effect. back pain... physical... Your looking for sativa.

ahh yeah but always remember, mind over matter lol yeah I missed that post and then write it after lol. and also I don't have back problems and I'm someone who likes hanging from shit and jumping around so I believe it overall wouldn't help me unless I managed to sit still during the hyperness I get from sativa =P

and also everybody always says their pot is this or this or this lol. I hate the dealers that call their weed something just because it resembles it in some small way or form. Even seeds you order how do you know that is it the exact strain? you never know some dumbass could have put some other seed in the bag, those plants get cloned and continue on that certain strain as something else. Somebody needs to invent a tester to tell you what the pot is..... I could see the commercial right now lol.
Commercial Dude A- "Hey man you got any pot to sell?"
Commercial dealer A- "yeah I just picked up some new stuff from my dealer, its hash plant and chalk full of sticky icky goodness."
commercial dude A "lemme see that shit" *commerical dude A pulls out weed tester and sticks it in the bag*
Marijanealizer "crap weed smuggled from mexico, generally known as mexican brick weed"
commercial dude A-"Hey this isn't hash plant, its mexican brick weed." Thanks Marijane identifyer for saving my wasting of money!
That person would be rich lol

my brother wrote this thread its for me but anyways thanks for the info im moving to mexico so i need to grow weed over there too because there is not great pot over ther it may be mexican brick weed only some people have good weed. i really need something that would take away my bay pain it hurts like fuck and at the moment i dont have weed and wont be able to smoke untill i get over there and plant my own because i need to save my money and that sucks. you cant imagine how much it hurts.
My bro wants to grow chronic and im wondering if anyone grew this before and what was your yeild and with how many plants. i will be growing out doors in the perfect temp. it never drops below 70. that means i can reveg my plants and they will grow bigger. Ill apriciate if you can tell me were to find the cheapest chronic seeds. thanks
Slayer Slayer Slayer Slayer

Back
Top Bottom