Ph question

lengado4

High all
My 9 queens are now on day 96 from seed they are doing great with stalks that are 1 1/2 in diameter and if they where standing straight they would be About 5' tall but a lot traing later they are a 3' tall hedge. they are getting 800 watts of HPS light. with fox farm nutes I start with a ph of 5.8 and in the morning and in the afernoon it has dropped to 5.4 so checking 3-4 times a day. It has been stable till about 2 week ago. Changed the nutes last a week ago last friday. Are there any ideas out there.
Thanks all. time to check again.

High all
My 9 queens are now on day 96 from seed they are doing great with stalks that are 1 1/2 in diameter and if they where standing straight they would be About 5' tall but a lot traing later they are a 3' tall hedge. they are getting 800 watts of HPS light. with fox farm nutes I start with a ph of 5.8 and in the morning and in the afernoon it has dropped to 5.4 so checking 3-4 times a day. It has been stable till about 2 week ago. Changed the nutes last a week ago last friday. Are there any ideas out there.
Thanks all. time to check again.
Sounds like you are doing great but for one minor adjustment, and this is just my opinion. I would raise the PH just a bit to the 6.0-7.0 range with 7.5 being my ceiling, dig? Your current level is a little on the acidic side of the scale and goodness likes it a little sweeter than that. You may be "locking" out important nutes the girl needs due to being below an acceptable range required to allow them, the nutes, to all be available to the lady upstairs. The medium is a thriving, living world unto itself and wonderful transformations take place there when everything is just right and what's right is what's neccessary to grow healthy, beautiful ray's of sunshine my man...:cool:

Sounds like you are doing great but for one minor adjustment, and this is just my opinion. I would raise the PH just a bit to the 6.0-7.0 range with 7.5 being my ceiling, dig? Your current level is a little on the acidic side of the scale and goodness likes it a little sweeter than that. You may be "locking" out important nutes the girl needs due to being below an acceptable range required to allow them, the nutes, to all be available to the lady upstairs. The medium is a thriving, living world unto itself and wonderful transformations take place there when everything is just right and what's right is what's neccessary to grow healthy, beautiful ray's of sunshine my man...:cool:

Awesome help Malcolm!. Except I get the feeling that he's in hydro, and if that's the case then, 6.0-7 is pretty high. 6.2/6.3 would be his ceiling ;)

nutrient_chart_454.gif

Awesome help Malcolm!. Except I get the feeling that he's in hydro, and if that's the case then, 6.0-7 is pretty high. 6.2/6.3 would be his ceiling ;)

nutrient_chart_454.gif
Hey thanx man, I am very happy to help anyone fight the good fight Dro. By the way dude, I really dig your layout... :cool:

not mine honestly, i saw it somewhere else and copy and posted lol :nomo:;)

Back
Top Bottom