PH(x) Trinity!

JohnnyBlazed

Finally got one off of e-bay yesterday!!!! $350.00 Insured Shipping w/ diffuser and bowl. Cant wait to smoke out of it, i have heard very good things about em. Whoooohoooo!!! Should be here by friday in time for the weekend. I could not find this at any headshop. The closest available was in Phoenix, AZ about 3 hrs away and they would not hold it for me.....so no guarantee of it being there when i arrived. Im so amped.:tommy:

Re: PH(x) Trinity!!!

Its a bong.......phxglass.ca/ you can look at it there. Double perc w/ 3 diffusers, splashguard and an icecatch. Fucking Sweeeeet!

Ya, i figure that im gonna have to play with it for a while.....but i in no way, shape, or form, mind this.!!!! Also did i get a decent price on this??? BlackTurboTeg, how much did you fork out for yours?

That is one beautiful bong. I've smoke out of a few roors and also own one but I've always wanted to get a phx because they are just so clean looking if you get what Im trying to say. Johnny your going to have one hell of a weekend, have fun man. :allgood:

Thats not a bad deal. I was considering one, but I'm kinda broke now. Good luck with it.

Here's my trinity.
100_0453.JPG

InYourEndo said:
this guy is good thats where i just bought the one that broke from... dont pay what he has up in his auction offer him like 50-75 less he might take it... i got the 400 dollar tetra for 300 plus shipping..... he didnt want to do it at first then he changed his mind.. he would probably take 50-75 less if you make an offer. he boxes things up very nice, very good communication too.

Endo, have you looked into reapair options for your Phx? I remeber Phx mentioning something about reapair on their website, I would look into that if I were you.

Not to rub salt in old wounds, but you didn't even have that thing like 2 weeks huh? That really does suck man! I would try and get it fixed.

I looked on the site, and it says to contact them for replacement parts. It doesn't say anything about fixing the body of the pipe, but I would still contact them to see if it's possible. It's worth a try.

Glass blowing is soooooo much harder than it looks. I asked the guy at sunshine about it and he says its downright tough. He said think about it, extreme heat that can burn you easily, glass that can cut you, and alot of light generated by the flame that makes you have to wear special googles otherwise it will really hurt your vision. He also told me that most galss blowers only have one pair of these goggles due to their cost so its hard to find someone that you can sit down, watch, and learn from. Also, usually all it takes is one small mistake to completely ruin something you could have been working hours to make.

I would think they would melt the entire pipe back down and remold it for a fee.

Just got it last night!!!!! Got here early. And Holy Shit, this thing gives some serious sized bong rips!!!! Sooooo Smooth, it actually just fun watching the chambers fill with smoke, even if youre not smoking. I'll post pics after they are approved.:headbanger:

YES!!!! I finally got it!!! Sorry for the wasted posts guys, i know its annoying. But there she is. My friends were freakin out over this, most of em had never heard of them. We got high.

congratulations johnnyblazed it looks awesome!!~~ =)

Back
Top Bottom